Young Los Angeles Wife Seeking Creampie

PleaseFillMyWife

Couple
Real Person
From
OR, US
There's nothing I love more than feeling a stiff cock unloading inside of my pussy after a hard fuck. Here's what hubby gives me. IMG_0076.JPG I do love cum :mstickle:.

Any studs out there think you can give me... more? :sex: Maybe even... :threesome:?

Looking for an 8+ inch BBC (or two) with a recent STD test to introduce my pussy to the world of big black dick.
Must be okay with hubby there to take pictures / video.
IMG_9528_.jpg Who wants to be the first to stretch me out and fill me up?
Message me:lips:

There's nothing I love more than feeling a stiff cock unloading inside of my pussy after a hard fuck. Here's what hubby gives me. View attachment 915901 I do love cum :mstickle:.

Any studs out there think you can give me... more? :sex: Maybe even... :threesome:?

Looking for an 8+ inch BBC (or two) with a recent STD test to introduce my pussy to the world of big black dick.
View attachment 915890 Who wants to be the first to stretch me out and fill me up?
U ready?

Culver City
There's nothing I love more than feeling a stiff cock unloading inside of my pussy after a hard fuck. Here's what hubby gives me. View attachment 915901 I do love cum :mstickle:.

View attachment 915890 Who wants to be the first to stretch me out and fill me up?

Spanish guy with 8" real cock and very creamy

I'm up for that

Back