young, hung and fun

first off i love all women but i do have a special interest for sexy white women!! i do have jungle fever lol i'll say it and i dont care what others think. i live in the Jacksonville area. dont be afraid to hit me up.. bluecollarcrook at aim(.)com

I hope she don’t think that I think that she’s some kind of hoe, ‘cause I don’t care that just let me know that she knows what she wants.

first off i love all women but i do have a special interest for sexy white women!! i do have jungle fever lol i'll say it and i dont care what others think. i live in the Jacksonville area. dont be afraid to hit me up.. bluecollarcrook at aim(.)com

I hope she don’t think that I think that she’s some kind of hoe, ‘cause I don’t care that just let me know that she knows what she wants.

I have told my wife she would look sexy trying her first bbc.

well is she going to take your advice? ive seen you on here letting ppl know about your wife. is willing to get down with the brown?

She said not looking for a black guy,but she said that she would not say no to getting fucked by a black cock.She said the trouble would be that she may like it too much or get used to it.

Back