Young hot cuckold couple introduction!

ElCouple90

Couple
Hello,

Husband here. We are a couple, 33 years old both. We are together for 13+ years, and 1+ year married.

We are very well spoken, educated and situated. We are very open and we love to explore. We are open in life, we are open sexually, and we love to fantasize.

Our current fantasy is cuckold/hotwife, and that's something we want to really try in the future. Of course, we are not interested in immediate sex. We rather love to talk, to chat, to show ourselves and to explore various things. We are just getting started and we are exploring online.

She is blonde, 169 cm height, 70 kg weight, busty. I'm brown muscular athletic guy around 180 cm height, 90 kg weight.

Another thing we love to do is to show my wife in various ways. She loves boudoir photos, and she loves to show herself and get comments and compliments from bulls/other man. You can freely check her gallery on her free profile, maybe reach out:
If you have any more questions, please let us know, we are pretty interested to chat and to explore.

Best Regards,
ElCouple90

Hello,

Husband here. We are a couple, 33 years old both. We are together for 13+ years, and 1+ year married.

We are very well spoken, educated and situated. We are very open and we love to explore. We are open in life, we are open sexually, and we love to fantasize.

Our current fantasy is cuckold/hotwife, and that's something we want to really try in the future. Of course, we are not interested in immediate sex. We rather love to talk, to chat, to show ourselves and to explore various things. We are just getting started and we are exploring online.

She is blonde, 169 cm height, 70 kg weight, busty. I'm brown muscular athletic guy around 180 cm height, 90 kg weight.

Another thing we love to do is to show my wife in various ways. She loves boudoir photos, and she loves to show herself and get comments and compliments from bulls/other man. You can freely check her gallery on her free profile, maybe reach out:
If you have any more questions, please let us know, we are pretty interested to chat and to explore.

Best Regards,
ElCouple90
Love her beautiful ass

Hello,

Best Regards,
ElCouple90
Great IG ?

Hello,

Best Regards,
ElCouple90
Nice to meet you too me and my boy are in the same boat

So let me get this straight. You are a unverified paid member. You give us a most excellent write-up about you and your wife and the lifestyle that you are looking for. Instead of putting pictures on here you want people to go to your onlyfans? Suspect AF 🤦🏾‍♂️

So let me get this straight. You are a unverified paid member. You give us a most excellent write-up about you and your wife and the lifestyle that you are looking for. Instead of putting pictures on here you want people to go to your onlyfans? Suspect AF 🤦🏾‍♂️
This. My initial reaction was GTFO

Hello,

Best Regards,
ElCouple90
Welcome guys, enjoy.

Back