Young hopeful cuck

So i really love the idea of the lifestyle. I truly belive black men are the far superior race. However i cant bring myself to tell my fiance about my fantasy of seeing her with a bbc. For two reasons. One im afraid she will reject me and leave me and the next is im afraid ill want the bbc myself. I have been with twp bbcs myself and loved every minute of it. Im afraid to show her this side of me

So i really love the idea of the lifestyle. I truly belive black men are the far superior race. However i cant bring myself to tell my fiance about my fantasy of seeing her with a bbc. For two reasons. One im afraid she will reject me and leave me and the next is im afraid ill want the bbc myself. I have been with twp bbcs myself and loved every minute of it. Im afraid to show her this side of me
You can Probaly start by asking her has she ever been with a black man then if she says no ask her has she ever thought about it. The conversation will take its own course from there. Then if she finds no intrest in the subject leave it be.

Back