Young, handsome asian bull looking for white females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based out of SoCal. I'm 28, young looking, handsome, highly educated, well-traveled and have a decent understanding of all sort of things like history, science, business, and culture. I'm a connoisseur of many things. I can carry a conversation with anyone and will challenge your intellect. I love picking people's mind and seeing the overall thought process on how they solve complex problems. You won't be banging a brainless degenerate I can promise you that.

I'm looking for white girls preferably blondes to let me pound the ******* out of her, make her worship my rock hard dick, and do all sort of other dirty and fun things. I'm a superfreak with great stamina. I've busted a nut 8x in one day once. So if you think you can handle that PM me.

Btw I know the vast majority of the women on this website have a fetish which involves BBC. But let me put things into perspective for you...hapa (white/asian mix) offsprings are super exotic and highly intelligent, and they all have straight and beautiful hair, not nappy curly hair. The attached pictures is one example of what a hapa offspring looks like. She's a 18 year old up and coming supermodel who is white and Japanese mixed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Status