Young guy in the East North Carolina Seeks couple

Will Tile

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NV, US
I've had fun with couples before and looking to do it again. I'm 5' 9" 199 lbs and in good shape. I'm serving in the USMC currently. I sport and thick 9" dick and know how to use it. So if your near the Jacksonville or Wilmington area and want to play around just email me at dthunder7@gmail.com

Attachments

• Naked.JPG
    Naked.JPG
    374.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
baby u a fine mutha id love a peice of you!!!! im across the seas in australia, id love for you to fuck me and id love to see u in uniform!!!!! check out my pics, im a young married woman i love to play

I've had fun with couples before and looking to do it again. I'm 5' 9" 199 lbs and in good shape. I'm enlisted in the USMC and looking to go on my second deployment. I sport and thick eight and a half inch dick and love to pound out a tight pussy doggy style. So if your near the Jacksonville or Wilmington area and want to play around just hit me up on yahoo messenger at wreckingball786 or email me at dthunder7@gmail.comView attachment 62001View attachment 62002View attachment 62003
My wife is a bbc virgin,i hope you like her pic?BILD0485.JPG

I've had fun with couples before and looking to do it again. I'm 5' 9" 199 lbs and in good shape. I'm enlisted in the USMC and looking to go on my second deployment. I sport and thick eight and a half inch dick and love to pound out a tight pussy doggy style. So if your near the Jacksonville or Wilmington area and want to play around just hit me up on yahoo messenger at wreckingball786 or email me at dthunder7@gmail.com[ATTACH]62001[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62002[/ATTACH][ATTACH]62003[/ATTACH][/quote]gf would like to be invaded by you :blackgrimace:[/EMAIL]

Thanks for your service Marine! you deserve all the white pussy you can get...i created a thread here that explores the idea that all of these girls, women, wives and cucks should actively seek out people such as yourself, military servicemen, to offer their pussies to you as a gift and thank you for your selfless service to our country. with all that you put on the line, the least we can do is let you creampie these lovely sluts! you should get your pick of holes to use for your pleasure...god speed and god bless.

Will, when you find one or two willing sluts, you should share them with your black buddies! the women generally like to be black owned and there are fewer ways to illustrate how subservient they are to you than by you making them open their legs for strange black cock. the more, the merrier!

i love the sound of that i tell u now!!!! i have a sexy friend coming to the usa specifically to get BBC, now shes coming to LA could some of u sexy muthafuckas go please her PLEASE

Back