Young German couple

deed0384

Female
Hi, I'm 28. Lost my virginity to a black man at the age of 16 on Mauritius. I'm in a relationship, but still craving the black experience. My boyfriend doesn't know of my cravings yet, I slowly want to ease him into accepting it.
I want to meet a few attractive, well endowed black men in the Nuremburg area who aren't shy and would be okay with my boyfriend watching.

Get in touch.

Hi, I'm 28. Lost my virginity to a black man at the age of 16 on Mauritius. I'm in a relationship, but still craving the black experience. My boyfriend doesn't know of my cravings yet, I slowly want to ease him into accepting it.
I want to meet a few attractive, well endowed black men in the Nuremburg area who aren't shy and would be okay with my boyfriend watching.

Get in touch.

Hi, I live in London and am a black male, 34. I will send you my email privately. Thanks. D

Get in touch.
email me on

Hallo deed,

das klingt nach nem Traum für mich. Ich komme auch aus der Nürnberger Ecke.
Und ich bin jetzt schon eifersüchtig auf deinen Freund.

Ich glaube dir gerne, dass du immer wieder schwarze Männer willst, wenn dein erster Mann ein BBC war.

Ich würde zu gerne auch dabei zusehen, wie du geilen Sex mit nem Blackman hast.

Falls dein Freund es nicht akzeptieren kann, ich bin für dich da.-)

Vielleicht schreibst du einfach auch für Gedankenaustausch usw.

lg Markus

Back