Young fun couple looking for bbc third

jamelee

Couple
Hello, we are a fun loving couple in Oly/Tacoma Washington (STATE). We are looking for a respectful and disease free BBC who enjoys smoking Cannabis. My wife loves cum shots on her face and doesn't mind a liittle stretching. Please be respectful and down to earth. We can host.

Attachments

• 00a0a_jj1M2xyRcEJ_600x450.jpg
    00a0a_jj1M2xyRcEJ_600x450.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 102
Hello, we are a fun loving couple in Oly/Tacoma Washington (STATE). We are looking for a respectful and disease free BBC who enjoys smoking Cannabis. My wife loves cum shots on her face and doesn't mind a liittle stretching. Please be respectful and down to earth. We can host.
Hey you two should PM me.

I live in longview washington

She need my cock

Back