young fit couple looking for bbc or girl

in vegas december 15-18

asian gf 5’2 100lbs has a bbc fantasy and i have a threesome one

both young fit & attractive looking for a fun time!
We are a sexy hot young couple in Vegas.

Let's play and we will share our bbc bull with you as well.

Though my man is a big white cock carrying stud who will blow her mind also.

here's a pic of me and her sucking it - dont mind y'all rating my cock either!

Here's what we're thinking options wise:
1. me, her & a bbc with lots of dirty talk - more of a MMF threesome with bbc cock worship vibes and less sph/humiliation involved

2. wife swap with a bbc with bbc dirty talk - depending on the heat of the moment, things could turn more cuckold but not married to that

3. me watching my asian gf sucking a bbc and giving a handjob as she reacts to her first black dick in front of me. most likely she'll finish me off and maybe she can take turns sucking us both

4. threesome with my asian gf and a bbc with dirty talk & bbc cuckold fantasy talk. possible sph & if open to it, minimum bisexual contact (ex. frotting, jerking each other off, putting your cock in my gf/vice versa - but no gay stuff or anal or BJ)

Let us know what turns you on and what you prefer

No cumming inside her unless she says otherwise, no eating her out and probably no anal (maybe)

We'd like to be discreet as possible so a blindfold on her or masks on all of us is what we're thinking. We'd also love to film it all so please be okay with that from the beginning. No faces will be shown.

Again we'll be in Vegas 15-18, please give us ALL details and be as specific as possible in what you're looking for. This is our first time doing anything like this (threesome/swinging) so we'd really like it to be a fun, light, discreet and smooth process. Last thing we want is things to be weird, awkward or just plain uncomfortable. Being sanitary is of utmost importance and if you have STD tests, that would be amazing! Let us know of any questions you have, the option you're thinking of picking and please send pics/videos so I can show my gf to see if she wants your cock as she is picky lol - if you are a couple please send pics of the wife as well (pussy, body, boobs)

Thank you, LOVE!

Attachments

• JPEG image-B6B24DD06193-1.jpeg
    JPEG image-B6B24DD06193-1.jpeg
    622.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Untitled.mov
    2.9 MB
Back