young dominant bbc from europe

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by BBC_Master_22, Feb 20, 2013.

1. BBC_Master_22

BBC_Master_22 New Member

hey ladies and couples, i am looking for new contacts (all over the world) with beginners and expert bbc sluts. I will guide and show you how to really pleasure a black and have your fun all day long.

also into online-fun, relations, giving tasks for you to do and so on.

write me, introduce you and ask what you want

Northkehdinger, pantycleaner and Dime like this.
  2. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

My Friend French Wimp Husband Wants His French Virgin Wife Sexually Degraded Into A Nasty BBC Slut Slave For Black Men Only? If Interested? They Live In France? Please Get In Touch With Me Through Your Personal E-Mail Address For Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Hannover likes this.
  3. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

My Friend French Wimp Husband Wants His French Virgin Wife Sexually Degraded Into A Nasty BBC Slut Slave For Black Men Only? If Interested? They Live In France? Please Get In Touch With Me Through Your Personal E-Mail Address For Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

4. Dime

Dime Member

Sent you a pm.

Hannover and black_meat like this.
  5. Ikkedus

Ikkedus New Member Real Person

US
    where you located ?

6. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

I Have A French Wimp Hubby That Wants His French Virgin Wife BBC Slut Trained By A Master In France? If Interested? Please Only Send Your Personal E-Mail Address To Me For Great Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife For Your Viewing? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

7. Bigdaddy666

Bigdaddy666 New Member

Please Send Me Your Personal E-Mail Address Only? I Will Send You These Picture Photo Personal To You Of This French Virgin Wife From France For BBC Slut Training As Your Slut Slave Whore! Playmisty66@yahoo.com