Young couple seeks experienced and dominant black bull for first time (So Cal)

YoungSoCalCouple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
He (32) has had a cuckold fantasy for years and after discussing it, watching videos and getting a BBC dildo (now 2), it has become her fantasy as well.

Our ideal black bull would be dominant, verbally assertive with both of us, in his 40's, 6'+, muscular enough to fuck her while standing, DDF and a non-smoker. Must also have previous experience with first time cuckold couples as this is truly our first experience.

She (25) wants to explore her submissive side and be taken by a 9"+ thick bbc while the boyfriend watches. He will be locked in chastity and will participate by taking pictures and helping out however asked. Cleanup and creampies are a big fantasy for both of us

After finding the right person we are looking to meet up in the northern LA region at a hotel.

Pics to follow...

After watching others on this post the same thing for years, I can finally say that it is only a matter of time before we make this a reality. She has finally admitted that she truly, honestly wants and needs a BBC. We have recently started talking to our first real prospect (who is dominant and more than twice her age), and she has reacted so positively. Literally gushing

After watching others on this post the same thing for years, I can finally say that it is only a matter of time before we make this a reality. She has finally admitted that she truly, honestly wants and needs a BBC. We have recently started talking to our first real prospect (who is dominant and more than twice her age), and she has reacted so positively. Literally gushing
I'll be in Socal in June

Back