Young couple seeking fun play in Philly

We play as a couple I am 25 he is 27 we both have athletic builds we do not play alone. We are looking for well hung experience Bulls or a like-minded couple but we are open to chatting with anybody and seeing where things go

Attachments

• Snapchat-1093449121.jpg
    Snapchat-1093449121.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 809
  • Snapchat-2119850929~3.jpg
    Snapchat-2119850929~3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 800
We play as a couple I am 25 he is 27 we both have athletic builds we do not play alone. We are looking for well hung experience Bulls or a like-minded couple but we are open to chatting with anybody and seeing where things go
Hi , we are in philly as well We are a professional couple. And we play together and i also play solo depending on what you are looking for .I would love to connect with you guys at your earliest convenience, My number. is 610 909 9493 if u want to text

If you want a subservient cuck to be an additional bitch boi i would be your obedient slave

I’m outside Philly. In Allentown. You look like a good time

I’m in Philly until Thursday. If you’re interested just message me.

Back