Young Couple looking...

Mjonesma18

Male
From
MA, US
We are a 32M and 26F. Looking to add some fun to the bedroom. Have had a couple fmf threesome, but now are looking for hot couples or guys! We live in the Boston area but travel frequently, work and pleasure.

She is beautiful. 5'2 115 with an incredible body and ass!

I am 6'2 205. Good looking and Athletic.

We are on here to meet hung black guys, obviously. I want to see her enjoy a huge black cock...she has let me have fun with other girls so it is only fair. The thought of her taking a hung guy or guys turns me on.

We would love a hot black or interracial couple as well.

Message us if you are interested.

Attachments

• IMG_7823.JPG
    IMG_7823.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 213
  • IMG_7824.JPG
    IMG_7824.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_7825.JPG
    IMG_7825.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_7826.JPG
    IMG_7826.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 211
We are a 32M and 26F. Looking to add some fun to the bedroom. Have had a couple fmf threesome, but now are looking for hot couples or guys! We live in the Boston area but travel frequently, work and pleasure.

We are on here to meet hung black guys, obviously. I want to see her enjoy a huge black cock...she has let me have fun with other girls so it is only fair. The thought of her taking a hung guy or guys turns me on.

Sexy body she has. Is she really ready for a real BBC?

Good luck guys, I'm sure you will find plenty of BBC. If you come down to NYC, hit me up

She's nice

I just messaged you

Very interested I'm located in Boston

The mrs is very sexy. Ever come to jersey?

Would love to...

Young couples are my favorite :devil:

Back