Young couple looking for first bbc for MFM in Boston

Kitty

Couple
Real Person
My hot girlfriend would like to be fucked by two guys, and we thought she might as well enjoy a BBC. I am the only guy she's been with so she wants to take it slow, let us know if you're interested.

Attachments

• 20130116_235421.jpg
    20130116_235421.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 564
  • 20130117_113110.jpg
    20130117_113110.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 564
Keep it coming! Show her what youve got and get her wet telling her what you'd do.

i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

My hot girlfriend would like to be fucked by two guys, and we thought she might as well enjoy a BBC. I am the only guy she's been with so she wants to take it slow, let us know if you're interested.
i enjoy hardcore sex n all way into spanking..slapping..tieing the hands..walking u like a dog...stuff ur mouth wit panty n bra n my undergarment...spitting n pissing allover ur face n body ....kicking on ur ass n grabbing n pulling ur hair to let u know who ur master is..msg me as we can get in touch n know better ..,my ym is guyhardcore87@yahoo.com as i have cam n we can chat more k

This is what I got my girl!View attachment 174078

Back