Young couple looking for BBC in DFW

We are both 25 years old and are looking for an older black male to join. She's smoking hot and I know for a fact you will feel the same. Young tight body. 5'3" 110 lbs. nice fat ass and C's. Both of our fantasy's. Nothing gay. We are both straight and want a threesome with a bbc. Anything goes. DP, trading off. She really wants to get fucked from behind while she has balls in her face. She has a huge fetish for black balls. Seeking an older black male between 30-40. Will send pics of her if she likes what she sees from you.

We are both 25 years old and are looking for an older black male to join. She's smoking hot and I know for a fact you will feel the same. Young tight body. 5'3" 110 lbs. nice fat ass and C's. Both of our fantasy's. Nothing gay. We are both straight and want a threesome with a bbc. Anything goes. DP, trading off. She really wants to get fucked from behind while she has balls in her face. She has a huge fetish for black balls. Seeking an older black male between 30-40. Will send pics of her if she likes what she sees from you.
Check me out and get back to me

Im right here in DFW, and will get her handled with you. Why dont you get verified, and I can assure you that you wont have any problem getting what you want.

Back