Young Bull looking to satisfy your wife or gf (AL/everywhere)

BabyfaceBenji

Male
Real Person
From
TN, US
Had a little luck last time so gonna try this again, I’m an experienced bull looking to have some great fun with with nice couple/female. Had two previous couples I met with so far and they were both amazing experinces. Ready to satisfy and pleasure your wife/gf like she deserves
View media item 277047
View media item 278344
Seems a little hard to find people near me though (I’m located in Birmingham, AL currently but I was in California). We can also talk about travel if you’re out of state and interested.

A little about me;
I’m 22, 6’1, Slim and active, 9in BBC, Clean, gentleman
I’m into just about everything in the bedroom besides one or 2 exceptions, very respectful of any couple/persons rules & requests
love fulfilling all types of fantasies for who I play with

Serious inquires please

Had a little luck last time so gonna try this again, I’m an experienced bull looking to have some great fun with with nice couple/female. Had two previous couples I met with so far and they were both amazing experinces. Ready to satisfy and pleasure your wife/gf like she deserves
View media item 277047
View media item 278344
Seems a little hard to find people near me though (I’m located in Birmingham, AL currently but I was in California). We can also talk about travel if you’re out of state and interested.

A little about me;
I’m 22, 6’1, Slim and active, 9in BBC, Clean, gentleman
I’m into just about everything in the bedroom besides one or 2 exceptions, very respectful of any couple/persons rules & requests
love fulfilling all types of fantasies for who I play with

Serious inquires please
Wow is that pretty.

Sorry I mean sexy but I mean it’s like perfectly symmetrical and umm it’s not even all the way excited yet.

Back