young black bull in Berlin ( introduction )

blackum

Male
From
Germany
My name is Sisco, i am young bull ( 27 ) located in Berlin, i am charming, clean, educated, handsome and with a hot body, with a high stamina, with great dick potent stocking and endurance. Everthing you need to fell my dominance upon you and your wife.

My 2 target is to make your wife/girfriend as my lust object and she will only serve to satisfie my sexually lust not more than that and second target is to make you fell humiliated and at the same time strongly aroused.

My job is to fuck your wife as hard she need it and as long she need it.

just tell me the kind of bull you want me to be for your wife and you, a machine fuck? a lover? you want me to fuck your wife like doll in all orifices? you want me to threat your wife like whore, call her words you are not capable to call her, because you are a great husband? you want to fell like a less men near me, humilhate you like your nothing?

I can be anything you need me to be for your lovely, innocent hot wife.

Let me give your wife what she deserve and what you need and let have fun together.

Only people living in Berlin or able to travel to berlin.

Only Real meeting and only people who are read to make video chat ( telegram ) or meet at the park for verification.

Open to talk for the one wo are more shy, i am respectfully and a discreet person. don't be shy.
especially if privace and discreetion is very important for you, i am your guy.

Ofcourse open for questions and i can speak Germany too.

NB: Getting girls was never a problem for me. i am here the same way as you. it a arouse you to see your girl getting fucked and the same way it arouse me to fuck your girl with your acceptance.

peace and love and sex.

My name is Sisco, i am young bull ( 27 ) located in Berlin, i am charming, clean, educated, handsome and with a hot body, with a high stamina, with great dick potent stocking and endurance. Everthing you need to fell my dominance upon you and your wife.

My 2 target is to make your wife/girfriend as my lust object and she will only serve to satisfie my sexually lust not more than that and second target is to make you fell humiliated and at the same time strongly aroused.

just tell me the kind of bull you want me to be for your wife and you, a machine fuck? a lover? you want me to fuck your wife like doll in all orifices? you want me to threat your wife like whore, call her words you are not capable to call her, because you are a great husband? you want to fell like a less men near me, humilhate you like your nothing?

Let me give your wife what she deserve and what you need and let have fun together.

Only Real meeting and only people who are read to make video chat ( telegram ) or meet at the park for verification.

Open to talk for the one wo are more shy, i am respectfully and a discreet person. don't be shy.

NB: Getting girls was never a problem for me. i am here the same way as you. it a arouse you to see your girl getting fucked and the same way it arouse me to fuck your girl with your acceptance.

peace and love and sex.
It sounds so hot…

peace and love and sex.
We are newcomers we’d love to meet you

peace and love and sex.
Sehr schön zu lesen wie sieht es mit der Umsetzung aus ?

Back