Young Bbc in Long island/Manhattan area

Jet76

Male
Hey. I'm a young bbc guy in NY early 20s from long Island near queens. I travel to the city pretty frequently and currently I'm more out east in the island. I don't have much uploaded anymore here due to privacy concerns.

Anyways, I always wanted to be a bull for a couple or just please a woman who needed it. I am thick and veiny and on the hairier side with a beard. Muscular with long limbs, but stocky build. Would like to meet either people who are definitely in My area or will be soon. Reply to this or message me and we will connect through numbers or email.

I

Hey. I'm a young bbc guy in NY early 20s from long Island near queens. I travel to the city pretty frequently and currently I'm more out east in the island. I don't have much uploaded anymore here due to privacy concerns.

Anyways, I always wanted to be a bull for a couple or just please a woman who needed it. I am thick and veiny and on the hairier side with a beard. Muscular with long limbs, but stocky build. Would like to meet either people who are definitely in My area or will be soon. Reply to this or message me and we will connect through numbers or email.

I
Hi Nassau County Long Island here

I
hi how are you

Back