Young African Dominant Bull

Peter Stud

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
Hello subs, i'm Peter, 26yr old black african male in Nigeria here.....a young aggressive and dominant black man seeking white subs to use and abuse, train and make my slaves....I've never had a white pussy so i am so hungry to fuck one.

Hello subs, i'm Peter, 26yr old black african male in Nigeria here.....a young aggressive and dominant black man seeking white subs to use and abuse, train and make my slaves....I've never had a white pussy so i am so hungry to fuck one.

My wife is a bbc virgin,what are your sexy/dirty thoughts of her?

Would be nice to have her as my 1st white woman, then this hungry dick of mine could get to fuck her tight white pussy. Fuck her hard & rough. Have her on her knees to be deepthroated. Would u be interested in a real meet with me and watch me do this to her?

Would be nice to have her as my 1st white woman, then this hungry dick of mine could get to fuck her tight white pussy. Fuck her hard & rough. Have her on her knees to be deepthroated. Would u be interested in a real meet with me and watch me do this to her?

I am a bi male slave bullied in Uganda when at school I am seeking real Black Master to serve Sir.

Back