you will LOVE LOVE this scene!

Love watching this video

Have come to like this new sex position which I have heard referred to as "cuckold" position where the hubby is lying under the wife as she is getting ploughed and he gets to lick her clit,lick the bull's nuts or his cock and if he is lucky gets to suck his cock covered in his goddess's juices and his cum

Any other cuck hubbies like this position/ idea

Love watching this video

Have come to like this new sex position which I have heard referred to as "cuckold" position where the hubby is lying under the wife as she is getting ploughed and he gets to lick her clit,lick the bull's nuts or his cock and if he is lucky gets to suck his cock covered in his goddess's juices and his cum

I fucking love that position....i really love watching his black ass while he fucks

Love watching this video

It's my fav position ever. This one thing alone demonstrates who we are

Love watching this video

Really hot watching him suck that black cock with her wet pussy juice all over it!

Siendo parte de una pareja bisexual esa posición no es nueva y la disfruto más cuando hay otra persona que me esté penetrando a mi también

Back