You Wanna Play Rough???

No one said anyone got hurt. 'Rough' has many levels. As for ass kicking....haha! Yeahhhh. If you SAW Me in real life...

NO.

I have to agree; "rough" has many levels. That's why I said ; to each their own.
As for your last comment, maybe you aren't married. A good husband will always defend his wife. And believe me, I do whatever it takes to ensure her safety.
But no need to keep back and forth with this. We'll live the macho posturing there.

I've definitely nursed my fair share of bumps, bruises and trophies. I get them easily and keep those memories longer!
Cassidy loves and craves her 'trophies' so I thought I'd share with the rest of the forum. :) I believe she posted it on her profile first. @Imagination implied that I was HURTING her, but in reality I've been administering 'punishment' for quite a few years. The pain is based on a woman's own tolerance - not for the Dom to try to prove himself.
And also, some women bruise very easily. It can be ropes, light spankings, binds, cuffs, grabbing, etc... If any woman gets Flogged or spanked with a Riding Crop...it is very likely to leave whelps and bruises.
There is a reason it is called Pleasure and Pain :devil:

With the a truly experienced and Dom man, let's just say I have enjoyed it very very rough, it's something I need and get very into.
I had a Sub here in Texas who said exactly the same thing; she NEEDED it very very rough. Unfortunately her loving hubby could never bring himself to do such things to his precious wife.
So she would come see me :devil: :qos:

Back