You try to convince your wife? Now she is on BBC?

What do you think would say your wife would say/think BBC:

• Total voters
I have tried to persuade my beloved wife during 10 years. Without success. I ask myself, I wonder it was because of my disability? Was it because their core belief? What's your opinion according to your experience?

Vote please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Contrary to what some will say here not every woman craves a BBC or even a large cock. There is a good chance that your wife sees you as the person that meets her needs in and out of bed. In the real world only about 10% of Caucasian women cross the color barrier. The question you need to ask yourself is why you want her to try a BBC. Is it for her pleasure or yours? If she is happy with you take it as a compliment and leave it at that.

Contrary to what some will say here not every woman craves a BBC or even a large cock. There is a good chance that your wife sees you as the person that meets her needs in and out of bed. In the real world only about 10% of Caucasian women cross the color barrier. The question you need to ask yourself is why you want her to try a BBC. Is it for her pleasure or yours? If she is happy with you take it as a compliment and leave it at that.

It's for our love. I cannot satisfy her because of some health problems.

I agree with the "Torp" ... its us guys, not the ladies, that usually place so much emphasis on the size of a man's cock as to his ability to give a woman sexual pleasure. Penis size usually becomes an issue when there are "extremes" .... the very small, very big, ect.
Plus, sex, in general, isn't necessarily the determining factor in a woman's happiness with her man. Probably women, who visit sex forums such as this one, place a stronger emphasis on sex than other women, but in general, women evaluate their men by a lot of criteria, many of which are totally unrelated to actual "sex". :)

I agree with the "Torp" ... its us guys, not the ladies, that usually place so much emphasis on the size of a man's cock as to his ability to give a woman sexual pleasure. Penis size usually becomes an issue when there are "extremes" .... the very small, very big, ect.
Plus, sex, in general, isn't necessarily the determining factor in a woman's happiness with her man. Probably women, who visit sex forums such as this one, place a stronger emphasis on sex than other women, but in general, women evaluate their men by a lot of criteria, many of which are totally unrelated to actual "sex". :)

I understand and I agree to you. But the main topic is the question how wifes use to think / decide.

lustwunsch, to your knowledge, since she became your wife, has your wife ever had sex with any other men? The point of my comment was that sex isn't a critical factor with some women when it comes to their relationship and commitment to their men. To many women, their commitment to their husbands and to their marriage supersede over any need they might have to having a fulfilling sex. Their value system is just different from men.

If you've sincerely informed your wife of your understanding and permission for her to fulfill her sexual needs with other men, and she's politely declined, then that should be the end of it. Possibly, if you remind her, on occasions that the door to that opportunity remains open to her AND that you would receive pleasure knowing her sexual needs are being fulfilled, possibly she will take you up on the offer sometime in the future. She obviously loves you very much ... you're a lucky guy in more ways than you may realize. ;)

lustwunsch, to your knowledge, since she became your wife, has your wife ever had sex with any other men?
Yes, for sure. She had had sexual relations to many men. After talking to her three years ago she should feel free for having an sexual affair with another man she told me she had one after a visit of a public bath. But she never wanted to do it again, she said.

The point of my comment was that sex isn't a critical factor with some women when it comes to their relationship and commitment to their men. To many women, their commitment to their husbands and to their marriage supersede over any need they might have to having a fulfilling sex. Their value system is just different from men.
You are very right. It seems to me you are talking about a great experience of life.

If you've sincerely informed your wife of your understanding and permission for her to fulfill her sexual needs with other men,
I did that as often. Once a time she jumped over her internal limit.

and she's politely declined, then that should be the end of it. Possibly, if you remind her, on occasions that the door to that opportunity remains open to her AND that you would receive pleasure knowing her sexual needs are being fulfilled, possibly she will take you up on the offer sometime in the future.
Softly I am repeating that there is no limit in my understanding - because I love her so deeply. I simply wish her all the best in her/our life.

She obviously loves you very much ... you're a lucky guy in more ways than you may realize. ;)
I know that. I fell that. I am happy with that. Except she should come home deeply satisfied of her needs.

Pertaining to sex I think that a skilled tongue is at least as important as skill with a cock. A large cock is more of a bonus than an asset. If a man is really good with his tongue he doesn't need a large cock. But if he does it amps up the pleasure level

As to how how women evaluate men? I figured out a long time ago that I will never understand the mind of a woman. I firmly believe they do not want to be understood, they simply want to be appreciated.

Pertaining to sex I think that a skilled tongue is at least as important as skill with a cock. A large cock is more of a bonus than an asset. If a man is really good with his tongue he doesn't need a large cock. But if he does it amps up the pleasure level

Yes, but skilled tongue is one of the preconditions. Another one is that a wife must jump over the inner barrier of education by feeling sympathy for the man. She must be sure about her husband.

As to how how women evaluate men? I figured out a long time ago that I will never understand the mind of a woman. I firmly believe they do not want to be understood, they simply want to be appreciated.

Yes, you are right, my wife needs the feeling of beeing understood, accepted, beloved. She never would change our partnership, our marriage - even not because of a fat dick. On the basis of sympathy and individual liberty she could be free do get in contact with another man - my wife with her personality.

More words of wisdom from our Torpedo! You are one of a small number of men on here that I'd love to get together with over a coffee or a *******, to chat and exchange life experiences. I think we'd have a lot to talk about. I know I'd enjoy your company.

More words of wisdom from our Torpedo! You are one of a small number of men on here that I'd love to get together with over a coffee or a *******, to chat and exchange life experiences. I think we'd have a lot to talk about. I know I'd enjoy your company.
I wouldn't say so much wisdom as experience. I have been fucking for about 50 years, I did start rather young. I would hope in that time that I would have learned something. I apparently have gotten something right because this old man gets more pussy than he should be entitled to.

If I may share a bit of humor. A few years ago I had a major heart attack, tried dying and it didn't work. They cleaned out a couple of coronary arteries, and put a stent in my proximal left descending coronary artery. My cardiologist of course had a number of things that he wished me to do. On his list was exercise, at least 3 times a week and he wanted my heart rate to reach a certain level for a period of time. About a year after the heart attack he was giving me my annual checkup and remarked that the ejection rate of my heart was as good or better than most people my age that hadn't had a heart attack. He inquired what type of exercise I was doing. I told him other than a little walking, sex was about the only thing that got my heart rate up. He inquired how often and I told him. He shook his head, and said "You Bastard". I laughed my ass off.

...A few years ago I had a major heart attack, tried dying and it didn't work. ... I told him other than a little walking, sex was about the only thing that got my heart rate up. He inquired how often and I told him. He shook his head, and said "You Bastard". I laughed my ass off.
My dear Torpedo,
I wish you all my best 4 now and 4 the future. But I really do not know whether there are couples enough on the world to keep your standard (smile)!

I wouldn't say so much wisdom as experience. I have been fucking for about 50 years, I did start rather young. I would hope in that time that I would have learned something. I apparently have gotten something right because this old man gets more pussy than he should be entitled to.

If I may share a bit of humor. A few years ago I had a major heart attack, tried dying and it didn't work. They cleaned out a couple of coronary arteries, and put a stent in my proximal left descending coronary artery. My cardiologist of course had a number of things that he wished me to do. On his list was exercise, at least 3 times a week and he wanted my heart rate to reach a certain level for a period of time. About a year after the heart attack he was giving me my annual checkup and remarked that the ejection rate of my heart was as good or better than most people my age that hadn't had a heart attack. He inquired what type of exercise I was doing. I told him other than a little walking, sex was about the only thing that got my heart rate up. He inquired how often and I told him. He shook his head, and said "You Bastard". I laughed my ass off.
Well, if you do it right, it certainly does elevate the heart rate. Sounds like you learned the lessons very well. Good for you! Wishing you many more years to enjoy.

My dear Torpedo,
I wish you all my best 4 now and 4 the future. But I really do not know whether there are couples enough on the world to keep your standard (smile)!
I don't think I really have a standard. My preference for any sexual encounter is that all participants be limp and happy at the conclusion.

Yes, but skilled tongue is one of the preconditions. Another one is that a wife must jump over the inner barrier of education by feeling sympathy for the man. She must be sure about her husband.

Yes, you are right, my wife needs the feeling of beeing understood, accepted, beloved. She never would change our partnership, our marriage - even not because of a fat dick. On the basis of sympathy and individual liberty she could be free do get in contact with another man - my wife with her personality.
There is a good deal more to a real relationship than sex. A good marriage is the intertwining of the souls of two individuals. Good sex is mostly knowing what buttons to push and when. Don't get me wrong, about the only thing I like more than fucking is breathing, but great sex doesn't make a great marriage. However it can form the icing on the cake of a great marriage.

Back