You Tell The Story

Alisha

Female
Ok guys, here is one of my latest Pics for you to draw inspiration from.

980912_10151461585268316_876326040_o.jpg

If you were the one chosen to spend a night/weekend with me, with the intent that you were going to be my first BBC, where do we go, what do we do, tell your desires/fantasies/wants. PLEASE, PLEASE don't just say one word or even one sentence, looking for some creativity hear.

I am a professional woman and I want to be wowed off my feet the first time.

OK..Alisha..here goes..I can write, not sure it will get you wet..;)..
Alisha, it has been a pleasure meeting you, it was good of you to meet this evening. I understand you are new to IR and know you have some trepidation, making the transition. I can assure you this is a new day and era for women wanting to have a life experience that will have you pleased you made the move.

Since we are meeting for dinner at your favorite sushi restaurant, I thought we could talk and see how far you want to go in an IR experience. A no strings attached affair, a regular sex partner, multiple affairs in different venues. Just want to get a feel for your needs. So often, men particularly in our younger days, forgot about meeting her needs. So feel comfortable indicating what YOU want.

As for me, I want to you to feel that IR has been the best choice for you, that a Black man made you feel compleat and whole the first time, that the entire experience has met all you fantasies. Yes we went to a salsa club and you turned a lot of heads in the short black dress, with a nice amount of cleavage. You enjoyed me running my hands up and down your inner thighs, and stealing a kiss of those beautiful breasts. It was an enjoyable evening.

After we went back to your apartment, it was clear you wanted more and I did all the things you wanted and needed to feel fulfilled. The oral on you was intense and the clitoris was engorged and the vagina was soaking wet. When stroking you, you continued to cry out and held me tight as ever. From there we went to the anal area, which was sufficiently lubed with KY jelly to make it easier for you to handle, being tied down you handled it well, albeit noisily but you were a trooper. So keep me in mind, for another great night.

Well we're showering now and we both have to get going..but it was great and enjoyable..OSP

I would ask for you to wear your sexiest outfit. I always find a woman feels sexiest when she is comfortable. We will meet at the hotel bar at 8:00pm, drinks and a late dinner If you are so inclined. I arrive right on time. You are seated at the bar looking so fine I just had to say "Hmmm". I approach you with a slow confident swagger that only a Brother like myself could posses. Your smile gives it all away girl. I had you before hello.

I forgot to ask..when say "professional woman"...can I assume you provide companionship for men of a certain income and demographic group:bounce:..just havin fun..osp

OK..Alisha..here goes..I can write, not sure it will get you wet..;)..
Alisha, it has been a pleasure meeting you, it was good of you to meet this evening. I understand you are new to IR and know you have some trepidation, making the transition. I can assure you this is a new day and era for women wanting to have a life experience that will have you pleased you made the move.

Since we are meeting for dinner at your favorite sushi restaurant, I thought we could talk and see how far you want to go in an IR experience. A no strings attached affair, a regular sex partner, multiple affairs in different venues. Just want to get a feel for your needs. So often, men particularly in our younger days, forgot about meeting her needs. So feel comfortable indicating what YOU want.

As for me, I want to you to feel that IR has been the best choice for you, that a Black man made you feel compleat and whole the first time, that the entire experience has met all you fantasies. Yes we went to a salsa club and you turned a lot of heads in the short black dress, with a nice amount of cleavage. You enjoyed me running my hands up and down your inner thighs, and stealing a kiss of those beautiful breasts. It was an enjoyable evening.

After we went back to your apartment, it was clear you wanted more and I did all the things you wanted and needed to feel fulfilled. The oral on you was intense and the clitoris was engorged and the vagina was soaking wet. When stroking you, you continued to cry out and held me tight as ever. From there we went to the anal area, which was sufficiently lubed with KY jelly to make it easier for you to handle, being tied down you handled it well, albeit noisily but you were a trooper. So keep me in mind, for another great night.

Well we're showering now and we both have to get going..but it was great and enjoyable..OSP

Very nice. Would make for a very romantic evening. Would enjoy the time very much.

I would ask for you to wear your sexiest outfit. I always find a woman feels sexiest when she is comfortable. We will meet at the hotel bar at 8:00pm, drinks and a late dinner If you are so inclined. I arrive right on time. You are seated at the bar looking so fine I just had to say "Hmmm". I approach you with a slow confident swagger that only a Brother like myself could posses. Your smile gives it all away girl. I had you before hello.

Not bad, but would prefer something a little more romantic.

I forgot to ask..when say "professional woman"...can I assume you provide companionship for men of a certain income and demographic group:bounce:..just havin fun..osp

No, not that kind of professional. I was referring to a woman who has a career working onwards becoming an executive.

Reactions: wit
Back