Yes...

I'll bet it went stiff again when she got you cleaning her pussy out!

Sadly my wife does not let me touch her in any way other than a kiss on the cheek. It does get me totally stiff when she gets home with her clothes wrinkled and when I kiss her cheek I can smell the colone mixed with the strong odour of a superior man's semen all over her. Since I'm more obedient in an excited state, she usually forbids me to get any relief until the next night she is spending with her black stud.

Sadly my wife does not let me touch her in any way other than a kiss on the cheek. It does get me totally stiff when she gets home with her clothes wrinkled and when I kiss her cheek I can smell the colone mixed with the strong odour of a superior man's semen all over her. Since I'm more obedient in an excited state, she usually forbids me to get any relief until the next night she is spending with her black stud.

I'll bet you'd be crying inside.

I'll bet you'd be crying inside.

You are right. Very hard for me not to cum in my pants when she let's me kiss her on the cheek, but when I try feeling her she pushes me away and says, "my body is for HIS pleasure now, not yours. And don't you dare play with your little penis until I'm out tomorrow night letting him use me like his sex toy.".

You are right. Very hard for me not to cum in my pants when she let's me kiss her on the cheek, but when I try feeling her she pushes me away and says, "my body is for HIS pleasure now, not yours. And don't you dare play with your little penis until I'm out tomorrow night letting him use me like his sex toy.".

It's good she put you in your place, so you know what it feels to have kept her away from what she needs for so long.

Back