Yay or Nay

InterracialLover

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
Before I begin the purpose of this thread, Yay is another way to say yes and Nay is another way to say no.

Every now and then I come across pictures of people or sexual acts and I wonder, would I sleep with that person or would I do that sexual act.

The first post is about rimming, an oral act on another person's anus. For the men and women of the forum, would you perform or let someone rim you? I would appreciate honest opinions.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't rim random people. However, if I was in a long-term relationship, I would consider trying it to add variety to our sex life. That being said, it would have to be clean. As far as receiving it, I couldn't let someone do that to me. It's just not my thing.

rimming1.gifrimming.jpgrimming2.jpgrimming3.jpgrimming4.jpgrimming5.jpgrimming6.jpg

I have rimmed and been rimmed. I don't mind it when it's done to me, but I think of it as just another aspect of giving a woman head. Sucked clit, tongued pussy, nibbled lips, licked ass...

I love rimming a girls ass it's just so hot and kinky, my wife doesnt enjoy it and rarely lets me do it. I've done on it other women in previous relationships and with other women when we played with couples. Some are open to it and some have never had it done to them. I've been rimmed a few times once by a girl I hooked up with since I did I to her she said she wanted to do it to me and I have had my wife do it a few times but I have to be very dominant with her to do it. And I always make sure I am very clean in that area. It does feel good to have a soft tongue licking around my ass. Most of the women that I've done it on said it felt good or great but some say they thought it was just to gross to do or have done on them.

LOVE having my ass rimmed by the cuck or the wife and def makes me pump harder but always make sure I am clean. Def want to feel anothers tongue in my ass soon.

yay...for sure!!!! this is just great the thought of a white wife who takes the ******* to school then gos to work....comes home cooks,clean spend time with hubby! then sneaks away to rim black mens assholes wile hubby is home watching the ******* and football game....i love nasty white sluts

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Since this is the internet, I was concerned everyone would say yes for the sake of being extreme. I'm glad to see a mixed response. I was also concern that people would just post pictures of people eating ass, which wasn't what really want I wanted.

Back