Yay or Nay

The first post is about rimming, an oral act on another person's anus. For the men and women of the forum, would you perform or let someone rim you? I would appreciate honest opinions.

Personally speaking, I wouldn't rim random people.

ouhhhhh ... ahhhhhh Nay! In fact, all those white chicks in those pics doing that ... or any out there that do, need to wear a letter branded on their forehead that let us guys know they do that crap so we don't kiss 'em. This is as gross as those castration pics as far as I'm concerned.

pic_caption-No.jpg

My next question deals with condoms.
I don't live the cuckold lifestyle, but do people normally have unprotected sex? I'm not talking about sex with your partner, I'm referring to sex with people other than your partner.

Guys, do you run up raw in random females? Women, do you allow random men to fuck you raw?

If a married man shares his wife with other men, by definition, he's a cuckold. Since I'm married, and my wife & I have participated in 3-somes & swapping involving other men, I guess that makes me a cuckold, although we so rarely swing anymore with our teens around.

That said, do we use condoms? We have ... do we usually ... NAYE! First, we don't swing with strangers, and second, we use the common courtesy rule ... we ASK the delequent STD questions up front to determine if there is a need. We expect the same.

If a married man shares his wife with other men, by definition, he's a cuckold. Since I'm married, and my wife & I have participated in 3-somes & swapping involving other men, I guess that makes me a cuckold, although we so rarely swing anymore with our teens around.

That said, do we use condoms? We have ... do we usually ... NAYE! First, we don't swing with strangers, and second, we use the common courtesy rule ... we ASK the delequent STD questions up front to determine if there is a need. We expect the same.
your wife looks really sexy & hot;) has she posted any pix on this site????

your wife looks really sexy & hot;) has she posted any pix on this site????

babyblack, thank you for the compliment. My avatar is almost 4 years old now, but I've always liked this pic of us best ... taken with her new camera she bought.
We're taking a short hiatus from the swing scene right now. We have 2 teens at home, both my wife & I work, so our time is pretty much obsorbed focusing on family issues. Also, we're saving our asses off right now 'cause we know both ******* are going to want to go to college. I'm on here (with her knowledge by the way) more for the fun. She's never crossed over yet, but we've talked about it, and its more a timing/convenience issue more than anything. Mac :)

babyblack, thank you for the compliment. My avatar is almost 4 years old now, but I've always liked this pic of us best ... taken with her new camera she bought.
We're taking a short hiatus from the swing scene right now. We have 2 teens at home, both my wife & I work, so our time is pretty much obsorbed focusing on family issues. Also, we're saving our asses off right now 'cause we know both ******* are going to want to go to college. I'm on here (with her knowledge by the way) more for the fun. She's never crossed over yet, but we've talked about it, and its more a timing/convenience issue more than anything. Mac :)
I admire & respect what the two of you are doing(always family first)...hopefully in the future & with time permitting the two of you may come to a decision about her getting blacked...until then best wishes to the both of you:)

I loved doing it to my ex-girlfriend, but she was one-and-done for me. She started licking my ass and stopped about five seconds later saying it was the most disgusting thing she's ever done. Actually she stopped seeing me after this...

I was shocked and amazed the first time I saw my wife do this with one of her Black lovers. She always said that she would never do it, when when he put his ass in her face, she didn't hesitate for a moment. She rimmed him for quite a while and he really enjoyed it. I myself enjoy the humiliation of licking her Bulls' ass as he is fucking her or when she is sucking him. As for condoms...she prefers to go bareback all the time.

IF WE ARE TOLD TO DO IT BY OUR BLACK MASTERS. THEN DO IT WE MUST. AS TO ENJOYING IT , THAT S AN INDIVIDUAL THING. PERSONALLY MY WIFE AND I HAVE DONE IT TO BLACKMEN, AND WE HAVE BOTH ENJOYED IT IMMENSLY. I FIND IT HOT TO SEE WIFE DUTIFULLY KNEELING AND GETTING HER TONGUE DEEP INTO THE MASTERS HOT SWEATY ASS. aND I HAVE HUNG ON WITH MY TONGUE DEEP IN A BLACK MASTERS ASS AS HE FUCKS HIS WHITE WIFE SLUT (MY WIFE), AND IT SEEMS TO SPEED HIS CUMMING AND HAS ADDED TO HIS ENJOYMENT, (HIS COMMENTS).

Nay to the rimming... and in referrence to condoms, I've got to admit that all the black men I've been with have been very well known to us and we have felt very safe. Yes, maybe I've been lucky so far but none of the other women or men in our group have had any problems either, so we feel our little group is somewhat safe. And if someone in our group steps outside of our membership, it's one of our very important rules to fess-up and drop out... Honesty is our most precious commitment...

As far as condoms go, i must admit to not using them. I havent been with that many black guys since i started but none of them wanted to wear one and i enjoy them cumming in me, to be honest. My hubby likes this too, i always have sex with him straight after - share and share alike!

As a rule I do use condoms and rimming is not something on a lot of peoples menu,so to speak. Like most rules, sometimes they get broken. I too have a group I trust implicitly and very little is off the table sexually. That being said, like Nikki, I have done things in the heat of the moment that I would not normally do. I hardly think we are alone in that. That's why they call it passion and I do like passionate people. Thankfully it has not come back to bite me on the ass, or some other body part. I get tested every 30 days as all of our group does. It is the responsible thing to do

Back