Yay or Nay

My next question deals with condoms. I've posted many pictures of people engaging in sex; some with protection, others without. After a number of negative comments about pictures with condoms, I became annoyed.

While it's aesthetically pleasing to see/perform sex without condoms, I'm personally a firm supporter of protected sex. Of course, if you're in a committed relationship I understand having unprotected sex. However, I've read countless responses about people stating their joy of going bareback (no condom), and they speak as if they'd do it with anyone simply because they're a Black man or because it's a woman.

I don't live the cuckold lifestyle, but do people normally have unprotected sex? I'm not talking about sex with your partner, I'm referring to sex with people other than your partner.

Guys, do you run up raw in random females? Women, do you allow random men to fuck you raw?

moment8.jpgmoment2.jpgmoment4.jpgmoment5.jpg

Great post IL.
As a rule of thumb we don't play with strangers and we trust who we eventually play with.
On the rimming proposition, my wife and I love the submission and degradation of tossing our bulls salad during cuck play. We have always enjoyed clean analingus.

Of course we practice safe sex with condoms for all intercourse, this thrill isn't worth dying for. That being said, we have grown to know some men and progress to the free flying raw sex- yee haa.

Great post IL.
As a rule of thumb we don't play with strangers and we trust who we eventually play with.
On the rimming proposition, my wife and I love the submission and degradation of tossing our bulls salad during cuck play. We have always enjoyed clean analingus.

Of course we practice safe sex with condoms for all intercourse, this thrill isn't worth dying for. That being said, we have grown to know some men and progress to the free flying raw sex- yee haa.
Thanks for the reply. Your response seems far more realistic than the majority of views I've read.

There has to be some kind of testing for STDs. Not to say unprotected sex does not happen either accidentally or in the heat of the moment, if a you make it a habit to always go bareback with strangers the odds could catch up to you sooner than later.

There has to be some kind of testing for STDs. Not to say unprotected sex does not happen either accidentally or in the heat of the moment, if a you make it a habit to always go bareback with strangers the odds could catch up to you sooner than later.
I would have to agree; people should test for STDs. However, something tells me many don't. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if the bulk of the people claiming to have unprotected sex all the time are lying.

If you have not experienced the exquisite sensation of a hot, wet tongue probing at your ass then you have missed out on a very enjoyable experience. I was quite surprised when my ex-wife without any instigation from me started doing this. Another reason to thank her African lover for being such a dominant bull and teaching her a new skill, and what sort of lover would not reiprocate. Si iy is yah with women, but nay with men.
I understand my ******* was also taught this, and my wife told me should often rim while our ******* sucked and occasionally vice versa.

Chiming in late, so I will address both.

Regarding rimming:
I would perform this ONLY on my Wife as we are fluid bonded, but doubt we will be doing it again. Bummer, as it was one of the more intense, humiliation fixes I would enjoy from servicing her as her submissive husband. :(

Even if freshly cleaned, there is still bacteria and other stuff that belongs only in that part of a person's body and should not be transmitted elsewhere, especially to another person. There are various diseases (some are MAJORLY BAD) that can be passed and some are only passed in this manner.
Recently we had a scare regarding this which turned out to be something else, but it was a big wake up call.

Regarding condoms:
They would be used until all appropriate STI/STD testing was done AND the was an agreement in place that no one goes outside the relationship sexually.
This, unfortunately, drastically limits our ability to include others, especially in the cuckolding arena. However, we find enough kinky things to keep us from getting bored within our marriage to make taking the risks unnecessary and unattractive.
Mistress has no desire to take a lover at this time, but is very interested in the idea of becoming fluid bonded with another FemDom couple to expand our "extracurricular activities". ;)

For me its a nay on the rimming and Yay on the bareback but not till both involved were comfortable about it..

YAY with a long term partner. Might even with a one night stand if the session was hot and steamy and alcohol was involved ;-)

To be honest I've not heard of this (great photos by the way) I would say yay I would like to rim a black guy, but I think they would think I'm bit weird as no one has told me to do it. Should I just do it to the next guy anyway?

Back