Yardwork makes mommy wet

You probably would have stayed cooler if you had worn this outfit! Lol

pic_ThumbsUp3.jpg .......pic_words-WorksForMe.jpg .........Mac

PS ... if either of the houses next door come up for sale, would you please let me know? I'm thinking I might know an interested buyer! :)

Last edited:
re: Yardwork makes mommy wet
literally.Jesus I was out there for what, 30 minutes and I am soaked in sweat, lol screw that Im gonna be an indoor mommy today. somebody come and wash me down and dry me off.
Some gas powered lawnmowers can give off a really good vibration when they're running. Strategic placement and pressure of the lawnmower handle can definitely "set you off". Not a lot different from sitting on a washing machine or dryer during the spin cycles. I think, however, your husband might become suspicious if you start mowing the grass more than once a day ... just saying! gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Some gas powered lawnmowers can give off a really good vibration when they're running. Strategic placement and pressure of the lawnmower handle can definitely "set you off". Not a lot different from sitting on a washing machine or dryer during the spin cycles. I think, however, your husband might become suspicious if you start mowing the grass more than once a day ... just saying! View attachment 570388
Can't do laundry everyday the girl needs some outdoor time

Some gas powered lawnmowers can give off a really good vibration when they're running. Strategic placement and pressure of the lawnmower handle can definitely "set you off". Not a lot different from sitting on a washing machine or dryer during the spin cycles. I think, however, your husband might become suspicious if you start mowing the grass more than once a day ... just saying! View attachment 570388

well, that explains Nessa's naked gardening day, lol. goddammit.

Back