Xxx rated cuckold cake

Any one ever get an x rated cake for their partner. A anniversary or birthday cake that shows cuckold lifestyle.
Discussed with my lady, thinking abt getting an adult fun cake to explore further the cuckold idea.

Any one ever get an x rated cake for their partner. A anniversary or birthday cake that shows cuckold lifestyle.
Discussed with my lady, thinking abt getting an adult fun cake to explore further the cuckold idea.
My wife’s girlfriend got her this because she knows my wife loves bbc

Attachments

• IMG_0643.jpeg
    IMG_0643.jpeg
    295.8 KB · Views: 22
Yes. Like cakes with adult themes. Could be a vagina or dick or message...just wondered what design could put for progress cuck talk.
Thank you for bringing this up.

Sometimes i have to laugh TBH when i read all these desperate cuck messages written by guys who say they try so hard but are still unsuccessful with sharing their wives/GFs. When you actually read through these forums there is a plenty of ideas that can be helpful. It seems like nobody really gives them a try? 🤔

B-day cake, or better, anniversary cake or Valentine's muffins are a great romantic way of bringing up the topic in a non-sleazy manner. (y) Worth a try and it's done easily.

i once ordered a custom-made bedspread that was themed "swinging" and which was quite beautiful BTW. my then-girlfriend and i were living together, so after i put it on the bed for the first time there was no avoiding her seeing it. She was actually impressed by it and also fascinated. It reopened our discussion about the swing lifestyle and eventually led to our first visit to a local swinger's club. ;)

i believe many things can be achieved, if we only use our imagination and creativity. Implement your ideas in a playful manner and never seem too absorbed with them!

Back