wtf is up with this *******

should it be one on one sex or does the bf have to watch?

• Total voters
why in the hell are husbands and boyfriends setting up their wives to get fucked?

personally thats a turn off to me id rather have the women sneak around and give me the pussy instead of her bf or husband encouraging her... and then on top of that they want to watch you fuck her too... i think thats weird.. im here for pussy not for a dude to watch me fuck his wife and jack off

It's an agreement btw the married woman and her chosen black man ... if the 2 of them agree to the terms of the relationship, the cucky "whiteboi" won't have much to say. Just some things that are negotiated on the first meeting ...
  • condoms/bareback
  • presents of husband
bigdickstunna, when it comes to married couples, your input counts for exactly one-half; you can agree or walk away. Personally my wife prefers 3-somes with me & one other guy when we have a chance to swing. I have no desire to touch the other male in any way, BUT, I can appreciate his sensitivity to my being there. :smoke:

why in the hell are husbands and boyfriends setting up their wives to get fucked?

personally thats a turn off to me id rather have the women sneak around and give me the pussy instead of her bf or husband encouraging her... and then on top of that they want to watch you fuck her too... i think thats weird.. im here for pussy not for a dude to watch me fuck his wife and jack off

Because it turns us both on for him to see it. I also want to take my bf and a bbc at the same time. Him not being there wouldnt be as enooyable for either of us. Different strokes for different folks :)

There are some married couples in the lifestyle, as Kitty alluded to, for whom the sexual act excites both of them, and it's a shared experience (and as Kitty mentions, "shared" in the sense that she wants her bf to be a part of the action as well). Also, for some women it's an issue of safety.

Ultimately, it's not all about you, or what any guy wants. There is another person involved, and if her conditions are that her male partner be there, then so be it. If that isn't to your liking, then simply seek out women whose desires and conditions are more in line with yours.

And it would be awesome if the differences between "Hotwife" and "Cuckold" couples were paid a little more attention to. Some husbands don't get off being treated like a punk,some don't have a little dick and some who do aren't about being insulted while they share thier pussy with a hung friend. I get a kick out of how alot of guys who were lucky enough to be blessed with a great package think....I'd say guys not hung to thier liking are a little bitter and alot less likely to put up with dumb *******. I'll also say I've had a few friends who were hung like a stallion and couldn't get laid because they acted like they were all dick instead of just having a nice dick :) My wife insists on MFM with me present and likes a thick cock but honestly I'm the one who insists on HUNG!! She says it's about MORE not INSTEAD OF

Stop bitchin about it. You sound like an ungrateful whiner. It's his wife and their relationship, so be grateful or find someone else.
why is he on this site asking crazy questions? hey BlackInWhitePNW, hook me up with something man

Stop bitchin about it. You sound like an ungrateful whiner. It's his wife and their relationship, so be grateful or find someone else.
why is he on this site asking crazy questions? hey BlackInWhitePNW, hook me up with something man

So stay out of the cuckold forums.

That's a recipe for disaster if the husband finds out and doesn't approve. At least if he encourages her he is ok with it.

Personally, my hubby has never been there when I've been with another guy. He has given me his blessing to explore, but doesn't need or want to be there, at least not at this point. I do my best to ensure I'm safe going somewhere alone with the guy. My gut instincts haven't led me wrong so far, and I hope they continue that way.

I WILL NOT sneak around on my hubby and keep things from him. Why would i want to, when there's no need? And if a guy expects me to, that tells me a lot about him. Enough to make me say "thanks, but no thanks!"

This isn't an either-or situation. I like both situations and would be disappointed if it was only one or the other.

Back