Wrecked Anally

kinkycouple9

Couple
Gold Member
In our album, the anal pics were taken Saturday with one of her bulls.....he took her anally, and last night she said she was still to sore to let me fuck her ass. Its so humiliating to have her asshole sore 5 days later from getting pounded by a BBC.......he buried his cock up to teh balls in her ass....and she was telling me she loved it when she felt his balls slap her ass, knowing she had taken what she says is her biggest cock so far.

I had to just stare at her asshole and jerk off on her, after her telling me she was saving it for him or hopefully a new bbc again this weekend.

BLAKE066.JPG BLAKE065.JPG BLAKE069.JPG

In our album, the anal pics were taken Saturday with one of her bulls.....he took her anally, and last night she said she was still to sore to let me fuck her ass. Its so humiliating to have her asshole sore 5 days later from getting pounded by a BBC.......he buried his cock up to teh balls in her ass....and she was telling me she loved it when she felt his balls slap her ass, knowing she had taken what she says is her biggest cock so far.

I had to just stare at her asshole and jerk off on her, after her telling me she was saving it for him or hopefully a new bbc again this weekend.

View attachment 2346 View attachment 2347 View attachment 2348

Do Me next Daddy my ass is all Yours...

View attachment 2346 View attachment 2347 View attachment 2348

Any pics of the after? I'd love to see that asshole gaped open after taking that massive black cock!

that is a hell of a woman you have there. if she said it felt good, then she wasn't too sore for you, she was denying you access. her ass is for blacks now. get used to it.

Back