Wrapping the legs around him

susana2012

Female
Gold Member
Perhaps this is one of the most popular sex positions, the classical "Closed Missionary" but I really turn on when I see a woman wrapping her legs around his waist during missionary fuck, despite I'm not lesbian. Why? Wrapping their legs women give a clear demostration that how are they enjoying being fucked in that position and how wish the male cock inside their pussies.
When I see a video where women wrpas their legs around men's bodies, I have an automatic thought "She likes his cock. She didn't let him go!"

Despite I've wrapped my legs around my ex black boyfriends bodies several times in the past, when my white husband don't feel the same need to do it. I enjoyed a lot being drilled by his big size dick, but I usually leave my legs spread.
What do you think about this classical position?
http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?file=40484902640779288559.jpg
http://myadultimage.com/viewer.php?file=28623739211655932999.jpg

Thanks for the info because i always thought that it ment that women didnt want you beating or going to deep..... [ i'm sure other men thought the same way i did ]

Thanks for the info because i always thought that it ment that women didnt want you beating or going to deep..... [ i'm sure other men thought the same way i did ]
Wrapped legs? No, when women wrap their legs it's a clear way to express how much they are enjoying the male cocks, don't whising their men go away and trying to be drilled by their dicks deep inside their pussies.

I love when the white chic locks on to her black stud with the back of her heels on his thichs and holds him tight while he empties his balls deep in her pussy

I always wrap my legs around a Black man ... I do like it, I want him deeper and I don't want him pulling out till I am ready for him to.

I have a weakness for my wife's sexy feet, and she so perfectly knows how to use them when she's having sex. We're not there yet, but I know I'll get to see her sexy feet wrapped around any man lucky enough to get on top of her.

Back