Wrapped legs around guy

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...

I love the wrap a round and especially when watching a black bull humping a hot white chic. It shows to him that she's really enjoying his big black cock and is giving him encouragement to shoot his load deep inside her pussy

:frantic: I coincide with you! I love watching how a woman wraps her legs around man's back! He has to feel this so stimulating! :furious: unfortunately my old girlfriends and my present wife never use this position with me, they used to spread their legs all the time. Could it be because I'm tall and heavy?

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?

This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...
Yes I like it that means they want you deep in their cunts and o my gosh it is even better when your wife wrap her legs around her blacklovers back and he spread his legs abit then you can see hoe he strched your wifes pussy to the limet

Yes I like it that means they want you deep in their cunts and o my gosh it is even better when your wife wrap her legs around her blacklovers back and he spread his legs abit then you can see hoe he strched your wifes pussy to the limet
Does it exist any way to induce she wrap her legs aroun my body? All my girlfriends usually tend to leave their legs open...

Incredible photos...and the cuckold husband hels his wife to wrap her legs around black man back!!! it's super-exciting and transgressor! Do you know who are they?

I've noticed there are a lot of pics on the web with black men being wrapped by white lady's legs more than Caucasian men being wrapped by their wive's legs...But why does it possible?

Back