wrapped legs around body

I have never had the experience being wrapped by women's legs during the sex position called as "missionary".
With my wife we often have sex in missionary but she allways keeps her legs open. One time she told me she used wrap her legs around his black boyfriend before me. I asked her if she allways did it with her previous partner, and she answered she allways wrapped her legs aroun his body when they fucked in missionary!
With me neved did it.
Is there anyway to obtain my wife wrap her legs around my body as my profile pic?

I have never had the experience being wrapped by women's legs during the sex position called as "missionary".
With my wife we often have sex in missionary but she allways keeps her legs open. One time she told me she used wrap her legs around his black boyfriend before me. I asked her if she allways did it with her previous partner, and she answered she allways wrapped her legs aroun his body when they fucked in missionary!
With me neved did it.
Is there anyway to obtain my wife wrap her legs around my body as my profile pic?
My hot wife has always LOVED to be fucked by other men, especially Black men. She enjoyed and preferred the missionary position. She would spread her legs wide when the boyfriend first mounted her (see attached photo) and keep them spread as she was fucked silly. The purpose was to ensure that her lover would be able to go as deep as he could into her cunt. However, when she sensed that he was about to blow his load into her, she would lower her legs and wrap them around his humping ass and hips. She would pull his cock further into her cunt on the downward thrust. This was intended to position the business end of his cock as close as possible to the entrance of her waiting womb. Maximizing the ******* of his cum streams would give her the most intense orgasm. And if she was fertile (ovulating), the odds would increase that the boyfriend/stud would succeed in putting his baby inside my wife.

Attachments

• In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 49
My hot wife has always LOVED to be fucked by other men, especially Black men. She enjoyed and preferred the missionary position. She would spread her legs wide when the boyfriend first mounted her (see attached photo) and keep them spread as she was fucked silly. The purpose was to ensure that her lover would be able to go as deep as he could into her cunt. However, when she sensed that he was about to blow his load into her, she would lower her legs and wrap them around his humping ass and hips. She would pull his cock further into her cunt on the downward thrust. This was intended to position the business end of his cock as close as possible to the entrance of her waiting womb. Maximizing the ******* of his cum streams would give her the most intense orgasm. And if she was fertile (ovulating), the odds would increase that the boyfriend/stud would succeed in putting his baby inside my wife.
VERY hot description!!! I enjoy watching my wife pull her lover in tight too, so he can cum as deep as possible inside her!

VERY hot description!!! I enjoy watching my wife pull her lover in tight too, so he can cum as deep as possible inside her!
Thanks for the positive reinforcement. Was your hot wife ever Black bred like mine was?

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 35
Legs wrapped vs spread both have different dynamics when it comes to missionary. My wife does both, spread wide to be fully open to receive a cock, especially when it's a really big cock. Legs wrapped with heels dug into his ass to draw him deeper inside her with every stroke. When legs are spread, her hands on his ass do the same thing more or less, draw him in with each stroke. Each method has its place in lovemaking.MISSIONARY ULTIMATE 12016976 (2).gifMISSIONARY ULTIMATE STROKE BACK 000 530_1000.gif

Legs wrapped vs spread both have different dynamics when it comes to missionary. My wife does both, spread wide to be fully open to receive a cock, especially when it's a really big cock. Legs wrapped with heels dug into his ass to draw him deeper inside her with every stroke. When legs are spread, her hands on his ass do the same thing more or less, draw him in with each stroke. Each method has its place in lovemaking.View attachment 6076857View attachment 6076860
When the legs are lifted up and spread wide, that allows me to get in really deep, it feels the best for the creampie because you know it’s getting as deep as it can go. When leglocked, I love it because she is letting me know she doesn’t want any part of me out of her. Also, when I tell women when I am about to cum, I love being leglocked in, it confirms they want me to cum inside

Back