WOW WHAT A 2015

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
I would like to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and a Happy Holidays.

I was just sitting here thinking about what a change in my life happened in 2015. Here I was a 56 yr. old prim, proper, conservative, blue ******* social white wife of 35 years totally faithful to my beloved husband who I love with all my heart. AND THEN we decided to step into the lifestyle. A a long search for that first BBC, it finally happen and I was given to my first BLACK MAN who took his time and brought me to orgasms I would have never dreamed!!!!!!!

THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!! From that first weekend, I have completely been drawn into the lifestyle of BBC playtime!!!! It is all I think about. Hubby has set up several wonderful playtimes and we had an Italian adventure I WILL NEVER FOREGET!!!!!!!

We are having so much fun with our playtime. And to watch this prim and proper socialite mom of two walking down the path of BLACK COCK SLUT!!!!!! WOW!!!!!! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!

Anyway 2015 has been an incredible change in our lives and we are looking forward to our adventures in 2016. We are already making plans for new dreams and fantasies to try out!!!! Especially in Lafayette and Austin.

I would like to thank all the new friends here on B2W that have encouraged us and given us such good advice and help. I would also like to thank my dear husband who started me down this road and has been there for me with encouragement and action in our enjoyment of this new lifestyle. I love him with al my heart and soul.

Love & Kisses
Pat

Back