Wow. Roy Williams-Cowboys

Yeah that was a good couple. I wonder if she wasn't just using him for sex and money though. Or maybe she had outside pressure not to marry him. She said she lost the ring when he asked for it back, but it was later found out her ******* had it.

On second thought as long as he gets the ring back I am sure he will be happy and tagging more blonde pussy right away.

charlie-sheen-winning.jpg

yea. I hope it doesn't hinder his sucess scoring with more gorgeous blonde. Maybe with any luck she'll have a change of heart and follow her true desires of black cock. Any way they make a great couple. they're what a perfect ir couple should look like. Gorgeous blond beauty queen and a stud black football player. I love to see them when they were in bed together getting busy

. I hope so. They make great fuck mates. I'm constantly looking for ir couples like them. She's a foxx and can have any whiteguy she wants . It;s great thats she into black studs like him that are so far removed from white guys and so african looking

what a beautiful goddess she is! i am sure she will find another Black Man. From the first time Mr. Williams was inside of her, i am sure that is all she wanted after that - no more white boys for her.

Like it was already mentioned, I sure hope she continues her interest in black men and if she does, hopefully we will see her here in the future.. Maybe someone here can keep following her future interests in men...

What's most important is the message she sent to her other girlfriends and maybe other contestant. Just wonder IF, or how many others girls she influenced in going black...

just by her pictures with Mr. Williams, i am sure she influenced many other girls to go Black. And i am sure her interest in Black Men will not weaken, and it would be great if we did see her here. i would love to cuck for her - i would be her obedient servant.

i actually saw this couple out in public some time ago at an event ... and i stood there in shock and watched as she held the car door open for Him as if she was one of His well-trained white pussies. His smug look just told the whole story.

Back