Wow, it's finally going to happen...

I have posted an attempt before, but it is finally going to happen. My wife has been talking to some guy we are going to meet in an hour or so at a club. She doesn't know I have been talking to this guy for a few weeks and working it out so she can have everything she wants. He even went and got tested just for this! I will post updates, but maybe not until tomorrow. Wish us luck on her first bbc!

Sorry it's taken so long for the details, we've had visitors here so we've been very busy (not in the way we want to).

So we went out that night and met up with the Dave and my wife (Anna) wasn't so sure right away. To be honest, he was a bit of a let down at first since he showed up in a t-shirt and shorts and we were supposed to be hitting the clubs. Instead we went out to a few bars and got to chatting. He could've been way more dominant, I Think Anna would have enjoyed that more - but at least he was nice and pretty built.
After a few, I left them to get more acquainted. I told them I'd see them back in the hotel in about 15 mins (which turned into an hours or so). Not sure what they did in that time, but she was more receptive of him when they came back (and more intoxicated)
Again a little hesitant, Anna laid on the bed while Dave gave her a massage. Anna is a sucker for a good massage so good place to start! Eventually he got all her clothes off (she was still in thong and bra when he started), and massaged her well. Te her surprise, after massaging her legs, he started tonguing her ass right there!
He then flipped her over and started licking her pussy and sucking on her tits. She was quiet at first, but once he started fingering her, she got loud. She tried to tell him more fingers, but I don't think he heard. All the while I was taking pics and videos.
After what seemed like about 20 mins, he started smacking her nipples with his cock. Then when she opened her mouth, it hit me - we were finally going to get her bbc fucked. The moment that black cock touched her tongue, I knew she was happy this was finally happening. She sucked him for a few minutes, licked his shaft, deepthroated him, and played with his balls. while sucking his balls I'll never forget when she looked up at him and asked "do you have a big load for me?"
This guy was really into the whole race play, and loved the fact that she was asian and he was black. He pointed it out every time he could. When he fucked her he made her ask for his black man cock. She loved it and has taken to being called a black man slut whenever she can. Thankfully he agreed to get tested before because she loved taking him bare.
He started out fucking her on her back, then from behind. She was moaning loudly and he kept called her black man slut and she kept asking for it. She rode him, and at one point they took a break so she could calm a little bit.
When they restarted, it was under the blankets so I couldn't see anything other than the look on my wife's face which might've been the best part! He pounded her so many different ways it was like 4 hours of hardcore fucking.
Then she finally got what she wanted. He made her tell him she wanted his big black man load in her pussy. She looked unsure at first, but once he started fucking her with a purpose, she begged for it. He had her on her back with her legs up and she told him to cum as deep as he could. Anna has a breeding fantasy and even though she is on the pill, I think that this really helped her fulfill a part of that. He fucked her hard and deep and fast; I remember seeing his balls squeeze and Anna pulled him in as deep as she could. I wanted to see it ooze out of her, but all that cum was deep inside.
He left shortly after and we fell asleep. Since then, things have been great. At first I was worried that she or we would feel awkward or not okay, but it's the opposite. If you are truly in a loving and committed relationship, this can be great fun. The only thing she wants to change next time is she wants a guy with a BIG cock. I am already 9" so this guy was only about the same. If anyone knows anyone in, around, or coming to Thailand, hit us up.

My wife was on the pill when she still got pregnant with our first baby, maybe that will intensify Anna's breeding fantasy the next time a BBC unloads in her!
As for the part where you say they were under the blankets and you couldn't see anything but it might have been the best part? That's exactly why you should let her go play alone! My wife always plays alone and I can tell you that having to imagine what is happening is the best feeling ever! Sometimes I get pics or vids, sometimes I don't but she always has a hot story to tell ;)

You at least should be allowed to watch. You really need to see this.
Perhaps it's all about preference...I say at least try both ways. My first wife played in front of me half the time and alone the other half. For me I always found it more intense that she was coupling with a guy alone and able to really let herself go. When I introduced my current wife to the lifestyle she has always been alone with the men because I personally enjoy it more as does she. No right or wrong answer to this!

I suggested that she try it alone the first time but she wanted me there. I think what made that part so hot was that she was no longer interested in anything but getting fucked. That's exactly what she wants and what I want for her. She was going to do those two guys together, but I think that it fell through - they appear to be fake. Which seems to go for a lot of people when looking for potentials I guess.
On another note. I think it is a little disheartening that someone edited the wording in my post of my wife's fuck. This is a site about fantasy and the things that happen. The words that they said to each other and the things that he called her and vice-versa are a whole big part of it. To replace them for political correctness or not to offend seems kinda hypocritical on a site like this no? Unlike a lot of people on here, we've actually klived this, done it, and will continue to.
As for the post about being on the pill when your Mrs. got pregnant, we've discussed the "what if's", and every time we do she cums hard (even if it started out as a serious discussion)!

Your post got edited?? I'm sorry to hear that. I would understand if a post gets deleted for violating the site's terms and rules but to censor or reword your post? That's nuts.
Also sorry about the flakes man. Unfortunately they do exist and there are a lot of them. I found it harder in the beginning because my wife would take it personally and lose confidence, but really these guys were just jerks looking for pics to jack off to but turned out to live far away and never had intentions to meet up. With certain local guys it is sometimes easier to let them think that my wife is cheating on me and I don't know about it. She still has great sex and tells me all about it. The thing with guys that aren't familiar with this lifestyle is that they don't understand why a husband wants his wife to get laid by another man. But the second they think she's cheating they jump all over that! If you think of it from another guy's point of view they get a self esteem boost thinking that it's all the wife's idea to pursue him sexually, not so much when it's "I'm only doing you because my husband wants me to" it's like she is performing a chore to them lol.
Hope you find this helpful

Back