Would you willingly perform oral sex on another guy, if nobody ever found out?

I know this should be in the bi forum, but I would like to know ( honestly) , how many straight guys would do this, if you were guaranteed it would never come to light? This is due to a conversation I had previously about whether it was gay, even though your wife was there to make you do it. Moderators, please forgive this one.

Always enjoyed sucking another guys cock and having mine sucked ever since my teens. Though not often recently. Its something every guy should try. My only regret over the years is that non have ever been black. But i live in hope.

This question seems oxymoronic as saying, "Yes" allows people to find out. That said, I will tell you about an experience a couple of weeks ago with a lady that I have been dating.

I really like her. She is quite a bit younger than I am, but with an insatiable sex drive and a playful spirit. We have only been on a few dates and she has made it clear that she is not the marriage type. She likes to play and with as many cocks as will have her. Her figure is not what every man would want. She is extremely plump with large E cupped breasts, but she has a cute face and a perpetual blush on apple dumpling cheeks that makes her seem even younger than she is. She invited me to her house for a date and while I did not push her to have sex on the first date, she made it clear that was what she wanted and who was I to refuse a lady?

We immediately got naked, got into bed, performed mutually enjoyable cunnilingus and I helped her to have multiple orgasms with tongue, cock and fingers. We were lying in the wet spot on the bed and enjoying the afterglow and caressing each other's bodies gently. We talked about some of our previous experiences and fantasies and she tells me that she would like to be shared by two men. I said, "Anytime you want to do it. I am game." She then says, "I have a friend. Let's call him and see if he is available after he gets off work." The next thing I know, she is calling this guy and inviting him over.

He is all too willing and she tells me to go answer the door in the nude and invite him in. Now, I have never met this guy before, he does not know me and I don't know him, but why not? I open the door and here stands this man with a tall lean body and a marine style haircut. He comes in and checks me out. I am not nearly as fit as he is, but I think I am fairly well hung at 7 1/2 inches and he comments, "Nice!" giving me a provocative kiss, deliberately showing off for our girlfriend and lifting up my cock, which is starting to get excited.

Our girlfriend, who is still nude as well, invites us back into the bedroom and she tells him, "I think somebody is overdressed." He starts taking off his clothes and I cannot believe what falls out of his pants! I thought I was fairly thick, but his cock even soft is another 2 inches in circumference than mine. It is not hard, so it looks as thick as it is long. I had offered to suck this beast and I am praying that he does not want to fuck me! I tell my girlfriend, "You did not tell me that he is so huge!" She says, "I wanted it to be a surprise."

I compliment him saying, "You have to have the thickest cock that I have ever seen." He says, "Thank you. You have a nice one as well." "Nothing to compare with that, though." We start kissing, while our partner scoots around to enjoy the show. He starts to get hard and not only is it thick, but it is long. He grows to an inch longer than I am and I look at my girlfriend and ask, "Do you want me to suck this thing?" She says, "Why not? I have."

I slowly kneel down in front of him and start drawing him into my lips and swirling my tongue over his sweaty mushroom head. I am a bit intimidated, but I am a willing student, and I take as much as I can, working it as far into my throat before I start to gag. I give him a good long blowjob getting him hard for 20 minutes, kissing his trimmed balls and finally getting him all the way into my throat using a bit of specialty oral lube that my girlfriend has in her basket of tricks by her bedside. He does not cum for me, but he does leave salty precum all over my tongue.

We decide that my girlfriend wants some attention as well and she gets him to lie back on the bed as she rides his monster. I go down and lick his balls as they fuck, then I start teasing her hole with my cock as well. He pulls back some so that we can stick both of our cocks in together. I don't think it is going to happen, but somehow we manage to get both cocks rubbing up together into the entrance of her vagina. I can feel our cockheads rubbing up against one another until he cums inside of her and then I get my first experience licking a man's cum out of a woman's pussy.

(I had another experience with the same woman later this week, when I stopped by her house after she already got a morning fuck.) We all spent the night together, cuddling up and whispering in her ear how she got a couple of willing faggots to serve her and having another threesome in the morning. I am keeping her number and I have a feeling that she will be teaching me to break a few more taboos.

This question seems oxymoronic as saying, "Yes" allows people to find out. That said, I will tell you about an experience a couple of weeks ago with a lady that I have been dating.

I really like her. She is quite a bit younger than I am, but with an insatiable sex drive and a playful spirit. We have only been on a few dates and she has made it clear that she is not the marriage type. She likes to play and with as many cocks as will have her. Her figure is not what every man would want. She is extremely plump with large E cupped breasts, but she has a cute face and a perpetual blush on apple dumpling cheeks that makes her seem even younger than she is. She invited me to her house for a date and while I did not push her to have sex on the first date, she made it clear that was what she wanted and who was I to refuse a lady?

We immediately got naked, got into bed, performed mutually enjoyable cunnilingus and I helped her to have multiple orgasms with tongue, cock and fingers. We were lying in the wet spot on the bed and enjoying the afterglow and caressing each other's bodies gently. We talked about some of our previous experiences and fantasies and she tells me that she would like to be shared by two men. I said, "Anytime you want to do it. I am game." She then says, "I have a friend. Let's call him and see if he is available after he gets off work." The next thing I know, she is calling this guy and inviting him over.

He is all too willing and she tells me to go answer the door in the nude and invite him in. Now, I have never met this guy before, he does not know me and I don't know him, but why not? I open the door and here stands this man with a tall lean body and a marine style haircut. He comes in and checks me out. I am not nearly as fit as he is, but I think I am fairly well hung at 7 1/2 inches and he comments, "Nice!" giving me a provocative kiss, deliberately showing off for our girlfriend and lifting up my cock, which is starting to get excited.

Our girlfriend, who is still nude as well, invites us back into the bedroom and she tells him, "I think somebody is overdressed." He starts taking off his clothes and I cannot believe what falls out of his pants! I thought I was fairly thick, but his cock even soft is another 2 inches in circumference than mine. It is not hard, so it looks as thick as it is long. I had offered to suck this beast and I am praying that he does not want to fuck me! I tell my girlfriend, "You did not tell me that he is so huge!" She says, "I wanted it to be a surprise."

I compliment him saying, "You have to have the thickest cock that I have ever seen." He says, "Thank you. You have a nice one as well." "Nothing to compare with that, though." We start kissing, while our partner scoots around to enjoy the show. He starts to get hard and not only is it thick, but it is long. He grows to an inch longer than I am and I look at my girlfriend and ask, "Do you want me to suck this thing?" She says, "Why not? I have."

I slowly kneel down in front of him and start drawing him into my lips and swirling my tongue over his sweaty mushroom head. I am a bit intimidated, but I am a willing student, and I take as much as I can, working it as far into my throat before I start to gag. I give him a good long blowjob getting him hard for 20 minutes, kissing his trimmed balls and finally getting him all the way into my throat using a bit of specialty oral lube that my girlfriend has in her basket of tricks by her bedside. He does not cum for me, but he does leave salty precum all over my tongue.

We decide that my girlfriend wants some attention as well and she gets him to lie back on the bed as she rides his monster. I go down and lick his balls as they fuck, then I start teasing her hole with my cock as well. He pulls back some so that we can stick both of our cocks in together. I don't think it is going to happen, but somehow we manage to get both cocks rubbing up together into the entrance of her vagina. I can feel our cockheads rubbing up against one another until he cums inside of her and then I get my first experience licking a man's cum out of a woman's pussy.

(I had another experience with the same woman later this week, when I stopped by her house after she already got a morning fuck.) We all spent the night together, cuddling up and whispering in her ear how she got a couple of willing faggots to serve her and having another threesome in the morning. I am keeping her number and I have a feeling that she will be teaching me to break a few more taboos.
You are living the dream.

Back