Votes: 10 10.0%
  • I fantasize about it, but I don't know if I would

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • No, not my thing

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 106114 View attachment 106110 His big black cock slips out of your wifes little white pussy.

She has a sadistic smirk on her face. She grabs his cock and looks at you. She licks her lips and says "come here baby, put it in your mouth".

Would you do it?

hmmm? I had to think on this one for a bit. But now I realize the answer is obvious and unequivocal.

Part of me wanted to say no but the fact is if I'm with the right woman then I'd do anything she asked ... anything.

If she got some kind of "sadistic" pleasure from it I wouldn't refuse her. I'd be happy for her. Being a cuckold, loving her, being devoted ... means no bounds ... it means I'm her's with no limits ... it means no erotic thrill she might seek would be denied.

A cuckold's love and devotion is unconditional.

hmmm? I had to think on this one for a bit. But now I realize the answer is obvious and unequivocal.

Part of me wanted to say no but the fact is if I'm with the right woman then I'd do anything she asked ... anything.

If she got some kind of "sadistic" pleasure from it I wouldn't refuse her. I'd be happy for her. Being a cuckold, loving her, being devoted ... means no bounds ... it means I'm her's with no limits ... it means no erotic thrill she might seek would be denied.

Spoken like a man with a true cuckold heart! :)

Welcome to the club. ;) May you find the perfect Wife to cuckold you!

OH MY FUCKING GOD! :frantic: cucky poet, ur soooooooooo miine! u just made me so wet. i could have an orgasm right here in my chair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but don't worry. i'd never make u so that. i dont think i would anywya. well. i dunno. maybe i would. :devil: my choice, right?????

Yes i would. Double if it was covered in hot stickly cum.

Now ask yourself what can of cuckold would i be if i didn't:

: Suck big black dick
: Raise his and hers half black baby.

But ate a hot black creampie from her well fucked pussy.

And besides it is not about me it is about her. And my submission and therefore humlination of me to a black man and her.

it is ok baby. don't fret. let it out. i'll sit with you while you do your first one. u want me to show you how it's done baby? don't suck it baby. make love to iit. that's what guys want. look up into his eyes and kiss it.
Then ill allways be marked as a cuck bitch, a very humiliating thing :(

yes u will baby. i won't look at u the same. you'll be a cucky bitch for sure but it's ok baby. it's who u are. i'll snuggle into my man while u do it. your first cock baby. I'll open my blouse. ooh yeah baby, look at my tits. tits you'll never taste. :devil:it's ok, i know baby. i know. make love to my man's cock baby. u know you need it.

ooh bab y, i have to go for now. :( i mean i'll still be here but i have some stuff to reply to. u can finish off my boyfriend without me can't u? :devil: aw, and ur cute little dick looks so eager!
Ok be well and dont think of me as a faggot, i am just pretending :)

Back