• We've talked about it but have not tried it yet

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Not interested

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
It is so nice from a wife’s perspective to be with two guys at a time while her husband watches. Have you ever fantasized about what it would be like to be with two guys at once? What it would be like two mouths kissing you and two big black cocks exploring your holes? What an experience for you and your husband! Wives having threesome are lucky and so are the husbands who get to watch. It is the ultimate experience for a hot wife, but husband fulfills his fantasy as well! You have to try it.

On seperate occasions, my wife has had 4 BBC at once and then 2, while i watched from the sidelines. She enjoys 2 at a time more than anything.
"More than that and it becomes a contest between the guys and they are there for my (her) pleasure not the other way around." Her words, not mine. lol

I've become the kind of girl that believes that two men and one woman is perfect for any
kind of memorable sexual adventure! Sometimes it's not easy to arrange. Any kind of

meeting for sex,I make plans with friends that I know don't mind sharing me if they want
everything from the date! Sometimes it's backfired,and I end up spending a few hours with
MORE than two guys! Oh well.....

I never thought I would like 2 black cocks in me at one time until it happened. Boy was I wrong. I had a nice probably 9 or 10 inch black cock buried in my pussy as I sat on top of him when he pulled me down to his chest and one of his friends entered my ass with his already lubed up fat black cock. I was screaming no one minute and screaming God yes the next. I had so many orgasms the next 20 minutes while the 2 studs pounded me that my stomach hurt for a week. When the 2 guys exploded in me and flooded my holes with their cum I actually ******* for a few seconds. I never turned down DP anytime after that.

Phyliss

I enjoy two whenever I get the chance..but mostly what I've experienced is that the guy doesn't want his friends around me...I think they want to keep me a secret in their private life..

Back