• Total voters

Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
Morgan Smith Goodwin 1.jpg

I know i would but i would love to plant that Wendys Redhead. Her Name is Morgan Smith Goodwin and it would be wild to see her getting some black cock. i know i would. Sticking my thick 8 inches all up in that in all her holes. I dont know but i would say "Now thats better" after hitting that.

What do you think Black men. Would you hit that? Hit that sassiness right out of her and give her what she really needs.

I know i would :)

Lewis

Morgan Smith Goodwin 2.jpg

Morgan Smith Goodwin 4.jpg

View attachment 109611

I know i would but i would love to plant that Wendys Redhead. Her Name is Morgan Smith Goodwin and it would be wild to see her getting some black cock. i know i would. Sticking my thick 8 inches all up in that in all her holes. I dont know but i would say "Now thats better" after hitting that.

What do you think Black men. Would you hit that? Hit that sassiness right out of her and give her what she really needs.

I know i would :)

Lewis

View attachment 109612

View attachment 109613
I would love to spend the afternoon with her

Hey Lewis you must have a thing for Isih redheads...no? So do I; we have something in common!

Yes we do Sarah, but something about her makes me curious to know her, Not going to happen but its nice to dream.

i want a good woman that wants to be blacked down by me. Say that would be a good Birthday present coming up.

Lewis

Back