Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
But we wouldnt be watching the movies :)

Lewis

Anyone have anything to share on this subject. lets hear it.

Growing up seemed like all I heard was that guys liked voluptous tan blondes or brunettes. As a tall skinny & pale Irish/Scot I was kinda insecure. Last couple of years have really been an eye opener. Nice to see the ginger love. It's appreciated. :wub:

Growing up seemed like all I heard was that guys liked voluptous tan blondes or brunettes. As a tall skinny & pale Irish/Scot I was kinda insecure. Last couple of years have really been an eye opener. Nice to see the ginger love. It's appreciated. :wub:

Celtgirl92 your welcome, you will do good and find the black men your looking for. Someone will do you good and right. Fellas dont you agree?

Lewis

Celtgirl92 your welcome, you will do good and find the black men your looking for. Someone will do you good and right. Fellas dont you agree?

Lewis
I mean that's not her in the photo so i can't honestly say i can agree. I don't wanna blow smoke up her ass.

i thought about it but you have to put yourself out there Celtgirl92 and get a real pic out there instead of hiding. Im real and 9th is real so come out and give us your best.

Lewis

"if you dont ask you dont get"

Back