Would you want the Wendys Redhead ?

Would you fuck Morgan Smith Goodwin?

• Total voters
View attachment 112869

A perfect position for Morgan....On her knees Looking up at our big black cocks!!!

mmmmmm i love her eyes look up at what she could be getting.

Lewis

"Lewis Birthday Aug 7- Go to my Profile and wish me a happy birthday and know all about me. Thank you"

Actually, it looks like she is raising her eyes in gratitude, saying "Thank You for sending me Lewis and his wonderful BBC!" ;)
You would definitely be easy to buy a birthday gift for. (Wendy's gift certificates anyone?) :D

Happy birthday Lewis and I hope that if she is ever looking for the beef, she looks in your direction! :dance:

Actually, it looks like she is raising her eyes in gratitude, saying "Thank You for sending me Lewis and his wonderful BBC!" ;)
You would definitely be easy to buy a birthday gift for. (Wendy's gift certificates anyone?) :D

Happy birthday Lewis and I hope that if she is ever looking for the beef, she looks in your direction! :dance:

Thank you Willsrvu for the birthday wishes, Im not doing this only for me but i know us black men wonder about that since we see her so much on tv. Deep down i bet a bunch of us would run a train on that but dont admit it :) Im just the one that is out and saying it.

:) that sounds fun having Morgan all night long, but shes got that "it" factor now.

Lewis

Oh yes, she is definitely a hot looking lady. I've always had a fondness for red heads myself. :D
The first girl I ever banged was a red. :)

BTW on my lunch from work today, i did go to Wendys and got a baconator and nuggets. No Morgan sighting

Lewis

Back