Would you pay for BBC?

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!

Absolutely not. In fact, we ran into that with someone here where they got "tips" for their performance and passed on that. I don't care how big they are, how beautiful they are, or how long they can last, I'm not desperate and will never pay for any sex. Hubby and I have a great sex life. This is just added enhancement and fun.

Last edited:
Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
Hell no

The main reason I made this thread would be to get reactions and see how women think about paying for BBC, but it seems like that's the craziest and most ridiculous thing in the world... and yet on other threads on this website, people make light of impregnation and giving birth to mixed babies like they're objects...

So you would never pay for BBC, but you would enjoy being impregnated and bringing another life into the world with a black man you only talk to for sexual reasons...?

Obviously not referring to all women on the forum, because I'm sure the vast majority want nothing to do with impregnation. But there are a decent amount of women/couples on here that fantasize about it and wouldn't be mad if it happened... you see posts along the lines of "I would love a black seed inside me, that would be so hot" or "It's my dream to give birth to a mixed baby after a BBC fucks me in front of my hubby" all the time on this forum... is that not more extreme than paying for a one night stand?

It's just really odd to me that paying for BBC is insane and would never happen in a million years, but plenty of women speak about being impregnated via adultery in such a welcoming and nonchalant way...

Let's see, Dinner 120.00, drinks, 50.00, room 120.00, outfit Wife is wearing 150.00 lingerie, 100.00, look of satisfaction on her face as she is pounded all night... priceless. Oh, and I get to clean up after the party. I think I am paying.... willingly.

Rich Brown I think all these "couples" who want to be impregnated by BBC are just fantasizing. I dont think 99% of them would really go through with it. As for us, there is no way we would pay for BBC. She gets WAY too many offers to have to pay for it. I could imagine maybe an older, wealthier woman may do so if she feels she has lost her appeal to most men. Im sure its happened before

Back