Would you pay for BBC?

Actually people do pay for bbc , there is plenty of sex tourism and women from Canada and other countries go south and pick up men and often pay them. I wonder if they charge by the inch or pound

Credit this to all my caullge edjumcation ...

View attachment 835074

Didn't know the meaning of caullge edjumcation so I googled it and Google said "College Education". Damn, Google's artificial intelligence works very well. Credit those smart ass software engineers.

In Washington state, the supply of Black men is low and the demand is high, so women may need to pay for Big Black Cocks in Washington state...goes to highest bidder.

Last edited:
Actually people do pay for bbc , there is plenty of sex tourism and women from Canada and other countries go south and pick up men and often pay them. I wonder if they charge by the inch or pound

Charge by the number of sexual poundings?

Seriously, supply & demand ALWAYS resolves the issues.
When we say PAY, however, we hopefully aren't implying CASH, not that it wouldn't be appropriate if the supply-demand was really skewed. Just remember, this Supply/Demand goes both ways ... if there's a shortage of willing white females and plentiful of black males, it goes both ways.
The way I look at it, it all depends on who's idea/initiative it was .... was the woman or her spouse initiating it, or was the owner of the BBC initiating it?
IMO ... Although my wife has never been "blacked" we've had many 3-somes and couple swaps in our history, and if we were the ones initiating them, we always had a nice meal (cookout or fancy as appropriate), and drinks. It seems to relax everyone if everyone knows we're serving drinks & a meal before the action starts. Breaks the edginess ... so whoever initiates, its THEIR EXPENSE, not the invitees.
gif_yellowball-Roses.gif

Last edited:
When we say PAY, however, we hopefully aren't implying CASH, not that it wouldn't be appropriate if the supply-demand was really skewed. Just remember, this Supply/Demand goes both ways ... if there's a shortage of willing white females and plentiful of black males, it goes both ways.
The way I look at it, it all depends on who's idea/initiative it was .... was the woman or her spouse initiating it, or was the owner of the BBC initiating it?
IMO ... Although my wife has never been "blacked" we've had many 3-somes and couple swaps in our history, and if we were the ones initiating them, we always had a nice meal (cookout or fancy as appropriate), and drinks. It seems to relax everyone if everyone knows we're serving drinks & a meal before the action starts. Breaks the edginess ... so whoever initiates, its THEIR EXPENSE, not the invitees.
View attachment 835124
the meal sounds like a great idea it is nice to be friends with the people you have sex with

View attachment 835124

Very well stated. I don't mean in a monetary way as well and no one should pay or accept any cash for sex; however, I was offered many gifts from women but rejected them due to possible additional play obligations. I'm into one-nightstand but not romance or emotionally bonding, that is what husband and boyfriend are for.

Last edited:
Personality. A brain. Manners. Pride in your appearance, what ever that means to you ;). And you have to be interested in me. I could never get off if I had to pay someone because I'd be too preoccupied worrying about what they thought about me lol
if it is you in the pic most men would be thinking about your breasts lol, I am not into paying but many men go to women who provide sex or other services for money and I have been a kept man for long periods of time but all the sex I provided was for free. I take it sunshine refers to your outlook

if it is you in the pic most men would be thinking about your breasts lol, I am not into paying but many men go to women who provide sex or other services for money and I have been a kept man for long periods of time but all the sex I provided was for free. I take it sunshine refers to your outlook
Those are my girls in the pic ;)

I make no judgement about paying for it. I would just never be able to.

Sunshine = I require sunshine, I'm a beach girl.

Those are my girls in the pic ;)

I make no judgement about paying for it. I would just never be able to.

Sunshine = I require sunshine, I'm a beach girl.
lovely girls although I have never seen a breast I did not like and I love being outside even in the winter or the dark. I do not think that I would ******* specially from what I know about many of the women who sell it and it is something that both should love doing. Are you married

Back