Would you pay for BBC?

Rich Brown I think all these "couples" who want to be impregnated by BBC are just fantasizing. I dont think 99% of them would really go through with it. As for us, there is no way we would pay for BBC. She gets WAY too many offers to have to pay for it. I could imagine maybe an older, wealthier woman may do so if she feels she has lost her appeal to most men. Im sure its happened before
I really hope it's all fantasy - it's kind of an extreme and concerning fetish... ha

Wouldn't pay for it as there are so many guys who want to do it for free! But hubby has paid for the hotel rooms and other expenses, even paying for a guys car to be repaired, so has paid a bit! X

Wouldn't pay for it as there are so many guys who want to do it for free! But hubby has paid for the hotel rooms and other expenses, even paying for a guys car to be repaired, so has paid a bit! X
Ann, I hope you got your hubby's money's worth.............................;). Maybe it's a "sliding scale"...... 8" = free meal, 10" = meal and room, 12" = meal, room and car repair................:sex:

If the guy isnt local we pay the hotel if he comes to us, and he pays the hotel if we go to him. Im not paying for a flight or anything like that. Maybe dinner if he is a nice guy and we happen to be out. We dont search out too many guys they contact us 95% of the time so its not like we are itching to be with this one particular guy.

Ann, I hope you got your hubby's money's worth.............................;). Maybe it's a "sliding scale"...... 8" = free meal, 10" = meal and room, 12" = meal, room and car repair................:sex:
LOL definitely did! My guy deserved a years road tax and MOT too! XX

@MacNfries im so glad you comment on these dumb questions. anyway, I have real reviews from women on my other profile on a different site. I have never had trouble meeting women and I think that most women would rather have their hubbies involved in some way. So if by paying you mean, drinks and dinner, then I guess guilty. But I think having direct money exchange is kind of cheap and unnecessary.

nooooo its not you wanna spend on everything else spend on some more funds as you watch her become blacked. your needs dont matter hers does.

re: Would you pay for BBC?

It's included in my cable tv package, along with SciFi, Discovery, etc ... for $69.99, so I do pay for BBC.

When you goggle BBC, the first thing to appear on the list is British Broadcasting Corporation. I guess we all pay for it and most people probably don't know it.

BBC can mean more than one thing but the women here are not thinking British Broadcasting Corporation unless it is showing Big Black Cocks.

Back