would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
we live in western Australia. there are a lot of mines in the outback up to 1,200 miles from the city. so they have whats called fly in fly out workers. they fly into a mine site where they work four 4 to 6 weeks never seeing a woman. then they fly back to the city for two or three weeks off. they are cashed up and full of cum and looking to dump a load. because of the harsh conditions about 25% are Africans here on temporary work visas. because they work so far from the city and hospitals, health checks are mandatory on each rotation. that's a huge bonus.

its good to hear you are following your fantasies life is too short
Susan is very motivated to dress sexy and entertain black men. All of the men she meets are screened very carefully so she gets all of the excitement of playing ******* but none of the risk or danger. After everything that's been in the news about certain black athletes and others , no suprise that many of these black male customers want things to be more discrete. Many of their wives have no idea ( as we know ) what their husbands are doing away from home

Susan is very motivated to dress sexy and entertain black men. All of the men she meets are screened very carefully so she gets all of the excitement of playing ******* but none of the risk or danger. After everything that's been in the news about certain black athletes and others , no suprise that many of these black male customers want things to be more discrete. Many of their wives have no idea ( as we know ) what their husbands are doing away from home
a large percentage of men using prostitutes are married

my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

View attachment 1759432

personally i would LOVE to marry a whore...
i actually prefer that the queen i am seeking fuck strangers or casual acquaintance's rather than a steady lover/bull
i want to be her friend - partner - lover, i want her bulls to be just that -the "real" Black men she fucks them because they are better endowed better "lovers" not because she loves them
I love sluts - the queen i am seeking will be a true slut and i have no issue with her being a whore - not for the money - for the thrill - sex - and my humiliation

You're welcome. It's not about looking down on a woman who turn tricks for a living. Exotic dancer/stripper is one thing but not a *******

I think the old saying, “the best things in life are free,” applies to great sex as well as a great marriage. They’re priceless!

I think the old saying, “the best things in life are free,” applies to great sex as well as a great marriage. They’re priceless!
I agree even if great sex and a great marriage contain some elements of economic transfers to spice up or keep things alive. nice clothes, sexy lingerie, dinners, jewelry and so on. So might be ******* inside the marriage ;)

"To work as *******" is one of the most exciting and persistent fantasies for my wife. She never had a chance. Our swinging does not count as *******. But I have a friend who actually married a working girl. He got acquainted when he called for a girl for the night and fell in love. They are together for 16 years already, very happy. So I guess most important is that people love each other and respect each other. ******* does not make a person good or bad.

My wife every now and again will give me sex in exchange for money. Its more a game she'll play, because she has control of our finances anyway, but if she sees an expensive pair of heels, handbag, dress etc. she will offer me 'hotwife' sex for money, so i put it on my credit card and not hers.

Depending on what I pay, depends on what I receive, but usually it might be the lingerie/ heels she only wears for our bull, as well as wear her particular 'hotwife' perfume that she only wears for when playing (that drives me wild) Extras are if she has her pussy waxed, if i'll pay to go bareback, she evens charges me extra to wear her anklet.

Unfortunately its only offered when she desires or needs something, and I only get to purchase what she offers. It is a lot of fun though. :)

My wife every now and again will give me sex in exchange for money. Its more a game she'll play, because she has control of our finances anyway, but if she sees an expensive pair of heels, handbag, dress etc. she will offer me 'hotwife' sex for money, so i put it on my credit card and not hers.

Depending on what I pay, depends on what I receive, but usually it might be the lingerie/ heels she only wears for our bull, as well as wear her particular 'hotwife' perfume that she only wears for when playing (that drives me wild) Extras are if she has her pussy waxed, if i'll pay to go bareback, she evens charges me extra to wear her anklet.

Unfortunately its only offered when she desires or needs something, and I only get to purchase what she offers. It is a lot of fun though. :)
fun

Lo had one guy pestering her for sex when she wasn't really in the mood. I was at work and she doesn't like to play alone. He was persistent so she told him it would cost a hundred bucks figuring that would get rid of him but no he showed up at the door money in hand. She even made an extra 30 for a tip. Must have done a good job. That was the only trick she turned for money but she'd be happy to do it again. It doesn't bother me but I wouldn't want her to be a common street walker.

"To work as *******" is one of the most exciting and persistent fantasies for my wife. She never had a chance. Our swinging does not count as *******. But I have a friend who actually married a working girl. He got acquainted when he called for a girl for the night and fell in love. They are together for 16 years already, very happy. So I guess most important is that people love each other and respect each other. ******* does not make a person good or bad.
Susan doesn't need to be a ******* but she enjoys it. She has many black male friends she can visit any time. She enjoys the "nameless" sex of the hotel room. Many of her "customers" are repeats but still no names. Earlier years she would return @ 3 am and no one knew anything. More recently, she returns at 6 or 7 am and neighbors all think she has a part time night job. And she does but its not what they think.

Back