would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
thanks i started this thread to get everyone's opinion. personally it is sexually exciting that my wife is being used by guys as a hoe. i have always been attracted to sluts
Ofc good to get inputs from other people in here on the subject.
It's a difference between being a hoe/slut/cunt/whore and to be a *******... but I don't blame those who in the current economy decide to be ******* or just turning tricks for money in order to survive.

my wife has had a fantasy about the taboo of ******* since she was a young teen. we had been swinging for a few years when she told me 10 months ago that she would really like to try ******* a few times for the adventure. she explained that it was not about the money. it was about the taboo, social stigma and sharing the dirty secret with me. it would be exciting knowing our friends and family have no idea that she is a whore. i agreed to her trying it and help set it up. she has taken clients as a ******* 27 times in the last ten months and she is getting a big thrill from it.

my question to you is. would you marry a ******* knowing she is being used as a cum dump by strangers? or do you think i am crazy? are there otheres out their like me?

i will be happy to hear all opinions pro or con.

View attachment 1759432
Wow what a beautiful ass. I think you should go for it.

Back