would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
My wife being a ******* is my hottest fantasy. But I would never marry another woman just because she is a ******* or I would ask for a divorce because my wife is not a *******. So, I marked the second option.

Yes. Yes I would.

I very briefly dated a girl when I was younger who worked at a "massage parlor" for a little bit. She hated it when i would ask her for details about work.

yes she does them bareback. we live in a place where there is a lot of fly in fly out workers, working on remote mine sites. they work away where there are no women for 4 or 6 weeks. then fly back to the city for 2 weeks. they cum beck cashed up and sacks full of cum. as a part of their employment conditions they get health checks on every rotation. this includes sti checks . we require they bring their results with them.
I hope you eat her too

For the last six years of my marriage before our divorce I was regularily fucking black bull after black bull coming home with my pussy and ass stuffed full of black seed, yes I always do it bareback as I hate condoms. My hubby as then was totally unaware of my cheating on him with black guys, mostly who were strangers, so yes he was married not only to a slut but someone who was prostituting her body out to whoever wanted to use it.

For the last six years of my marriage before our divorce I was regularily fucking black bull after black bull coming home with my pussy and ass stuffed full of black seed, yes I always do it bareback as I hate condoms. My hubby as then was totally unaware of my cheating on him with black guys, mostly who were strangers, so yes he was married not only to a slut but someone who was prostituting her body out to whoever wanted to use it.
But why did you do it , were you not happy in your marriage?

I've chosen not to marry any type of woman opting instead to fuck as many attractive white and latina sluts, whores, and prostitutes in the ass as I possibly can. Already fucked more pretty women in the ass than most men will get even pussy. And I'm talking about over the course of their ENTIRE lifetime!!! The prettier a white girl is, the more prone I am to go straight for that forbidden butt hole she got.

Last edited:

the girl of my dream...
I eat the seed out of you every night - or better yet ******* you...
LOVE strangers and seedy place like ADS and adult theaters

Back