Would You Hit This Ass?

Would any BBCs out there tap my wife's ass? She's totally against the idea, but I think she needs it

• I'd stuff my cock in there and make her scream for more!

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Maybe. I may need a few drinks...

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No way would I stick my dick in her...

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Nice little video. I loved seeing her go down on that dick. Would love to see her getting it hard next. She'd look good with some dark cock in her

Thanks, Publicinvader. I think she would look good getting something dark in her too. She's a redhead, so her skin is pretty pale which would make for a great contrast.

No problem. She has the body to be desired and many have a weakness for redheads like myself. One in her pussy and one in her mouth would bring the best out of her for sure

I noticed that some people are watching my video but only a few are answering the poll. Is this typical of this website? I truly am interested in getting my wife into some interracial action, but it seems that there is little interest or desire for anyone to share insight or offer encouragement.

Okay. Now I'm getting some votes with the majority of voters saying they would be willing to take a poke at my wife's ass (something I've never been allowed to do!). So, the next question is where do I go from here? As I said in the poll, she's very much against the idea because she's pretty traditional (husband and wife only - and lately the husband hasn't even been allowed) and that's it. However, I happen to know that she and her girlfriends have had some pretty exciting conversations about guys they see when they go out for drinks. What do I do to warm her up to the idea or at least let her know that I'm okay with her getting some strange (hopefully BBC!)?

Okay. Now I'm getting some votes with the majority of voters saying they would be willing to take a poke at my wife's ass (something I've never been allowed to do!). So, the next question is where do I go from here? As I said in the poll, she's very much against the idea because she's pretty traditional (husband and wife only - and lately the husband hasn't even been allowed) and that's it. However, I happen to know that she and her girlfriends have had some pretty exciting conversations about guys they see when they go out for drinks. What do I do to warm her up to the idea or at least let her know that I'm okay with her getting some strange (hopefully BBC!)?

You pretty much answered your question. Take her out for drinks and be open and honest about it with her. She's your wife, so you would know her best no? I say take her for drinks, and show interests in whatever conversations had taken place with her girl friends. Then when you feel like the moment is right, spring it on her and see her reaction. No risk = No Reward.

Back